DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 - Q4

RIPPA

So during Triple H's conference call today - he acknowledged that he has had some discussions with New Japan

LET THE RAMPANT SPECULATION BEGIN~!

This is the other interesting part of that conference call:

The last questions came from someone from 1Wrestling.com.  He put over Bill Apter.  He then asked if Gabe Sapolsky and Evolve will be working with NXT as possibly a feeder system or will Gabe be a booker?

The second part was new to HHH (so no).  But Evolve as a feeder system?  Yes.  He likes what Gabe and Evolve does.  He sees them as a feeder system and supports them and their shows.  The talent that have come in to NXT from there have been well trained and they speak highly of Gabe.  HHH would definitely send talent to Evolve if he didn’t have a space for them in NXT, or if there was something that they need to work on.  HHH said he supports them in any way that they can and if he can help out Evolve he will.

So during Triple H's conference call today - he acknowledged that he has had some discussions with New Japan

LET THE RAMPANT SPECULATION BEGIN~!

Hasn't the popular NXT/New Japan rumor is that Nagata is coming in for a match?

I would love the idea of Jay White and David Finley coming in for about 6 months.  They are already a great team.  Then they can be new and fresh for a run in New Japan

Y'all all know you can just say you cried a little, right? Like, no one's going to come remove your testicles for admitting you got emotional and cried at an emotional thing that made a bunch of other people cry, too.

• Like 1

Y'all all know you can just say you cried a little, right? Like, no one's going to come remove your testicles for admitting you got emotional and cried at an emotional thing that made a bunch of other people cry, too.

Hey everyone, look who just jumped to the front of the line to have their testicles removed!!!

• Like 4

OK, watching this WWE 24 on NXT, and there is a lot of great stuff, but I have to ask: Was the pop for Blue Pants at the Brooklyn NXT show the biggest one they have had at a WWE show since WM 30? I might be forgetting a pop that big, but I don't think I am. 

Also, with all that talk about how Dusty helped Bayley shape herself as a wrestler, it occurred to me for the first time that Bayley is essentially Dusty Rhodes for the new millennium. Which means...yep, Sasha is Ric Flair for the new millennium!

• Like 1

Wuss

11c915116d8bd931e0c47108f235a4b27bd6e3aa

UIii7RE.gif

Given how he's been booked...

I am so excited for NXT tonight.

What I like: Everyone is expecting Sasha/Bayley to have a "Best Women's Match Ever" result. Having two women put in that position is amazing. I don't think they reach that lofty goal.That's not to say it won't be great. It's just that they have so much expectations on them to deliver something that somehow surpassed what they just did.

It's really great we're at a point where we can be disappointed in a woman's wrestling match. I hope we're not.