DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 - Q4

RIPPA

I think Storm is kinda bulletproof from TNA and it's reputation because for how long he had been one of there bright spots. No matter what you feel about TNA, and you generally feel they are terrible if you are sane, Storm was consistently one of the better things going on there. From AMW, to Beer Money, to his should have been main event run, he was a bright spot for the company for about a decade. It generally is just great to see him work in a company he could potentially get to do some cool shit with without it all falling apart. 

It was good to see Storm get such a great reaction, since I don't necessarily think it was a given that the Full Sail crowd would give a guy so closely tied to TNA such a warm welcome.

I'd imagine a good part of that crowd are Impact Zone refugees so it's not that surprising. 

It was good to see Storm get such a great reaction, since I don't necessarily think it was a given that the Full Sail crowd would give a guy so closely tied to TNA such a warm welcome.

I'd imagine a good part of that crowd are Impact Zone refugees so it's not that surprising. 

Aaaaaand this is where I turn on the NXT crowd.

A point on the "Alexa is too over the top in her heeling expression" arguments.  That's true, but I'm willing to give her some time to work that out.  After having watched 12 months of NXT tv the last couple of weeks, that's just how Sasha Banks started too.  If Alexa gets her heeling techniques worked out at half the pace as Sasha, she'll be an All-Star.