DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 - Q4

RIPPA

Eh. If they don't intend to sign her, it doesn't really make sense to keep her around, continuing to overshadow the actual prospects with her cult following. Not like she's some great hand who's departure is going to create a dip in match quality or anything.

• Like 2

The issue I'm referring to is that some random NEWZ site broke the story, and Storm is apparently chummy with the person running said site.

Are you suggesting that TNA offering Storm an improved contract is a plant to get Storm an improved contract at WWE/NXT?

Nah, just suggesting that MAYBE Storm is fabricating a bidding war.  Probably not, because I hope he's not that dumb.

main_cjerico.jpg

Probably because they don't see a future for her in WWE outside of the occasional shot on NXT. Why sign her up to a deal if they don't plan on going anywhere with her in the long term? They can bring her in when/if they want her, she gets paid per appearance and gets on WWE TV, which she can then use to parlay in to a larger payday on the indies. Seems like a decent arrangement for both.

There's a WWE.com poll about who the funniest superstar is.  I ordinarily would have voted for New Day, but I voted Ziggler out of near-total spite.

I hate the fact that I'm not nearly as big of a Becky Lynch fan as I would want to be, simply because her most vocal supporter(s) are such douchefucks.

Aren't puns by there very nature forced?   I am not sure what there they are going with Becky with this goofy jokes person because they have done it a few times on RAW too.  Like when Cesaro was doing his jokes on the JBL show for about a month.  Didn't do much for him either

Leva Bates has strongly implied it isn't true. She never really had a run anyway - they just bring her in sometimes. In the current state of things, it seems unlikely that they would decide specifically not to bring her in.

Yeah- even if she didn't show up on the tapings in a jobber role this time, the simpler explanation makes more sense: SHIMMER's tapings were this week, the three jobbers used are all international talents, and so this was a good chance to give the three of them a WWE tryout while they're already Stateside anyway, instead of flying them in again for a tryout or waiting until a European or Australian tour to try them out- and that meant they'd take precedent for a jobber role that Blue Pants normally would have gotten.