DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

What if he had a bigger offer for a movie that would shoot during the same schedule? Maybe it's not greed. Maybe it's just doing business. 

Reports were that he was offered $3M for 4 days of work.  He wouldn't budge from $4M.

What if he had a bigger offer for a movie that would shoot during the same schedule? Maybe it's not greed. Maybe it's just doing business. 

Based on the pissy press junket interviews he did, he seems to hate these movies and thinks anyone who pays to see them is an idiot.

Please tell me this means another Bruno reunion tour!?

Kevin Smith talked about Willis saying he hated fans who mention "Die Hard" and how obnoxious he was to be around when they did "Cop Out". Looking back, I think it's pretty funny that he did that part in "What Just Happened" which was based on Alec Baldwin being difficult to work with. Guess he didn't have to do too much research to play the part.

Reports were that he was offered $3M for 4 days of work.  He wouldn't budge from $4M.

Well. It's ONLY a million dollars.

Based on the pissy press junket interviews he did, he seems to hate these movies and thinks anyone who pays to see them is an idiot.

Please tell me this means another Bruno reunion tour!?

Kevin Smith talked about Willis saying he hated fans who mention "Die Hard" and how obnoxious he was to be around when they did "Cop Out". Looking back, I think it's pretty funny that he did that part in "What Just Happened" which was based on Alec Baldwin being difficult to work with. Guess he didn't have to do too much research to play the part.

Judging by the last movie, I can tell he hates Die Hard fans.

I bet he loves the Moonlighting crowd, though. Probably has groupies that rival the Kevin Nash Fan Club.

Okay, just for the record... I know it's popular to shit on Josh Gad, but he is NOT a bad actor. He was hysterical in Book of Mormon on Broadway (where he was nominated for the Leading Actor Tony) and was great in his time on the Daily Show.

I hated him on the Daily Show. 

Horns
Blamed for the brutal murder of his longtime girlfriend (Juno Temple), a small-town guy (Daniel Radcliffe) awakens one morning to find a pair of horns growing from his head, in this offbeat supernatural thriller from horror ace Alexandre Aja (Haute tension, Piranha 3D).

I liked Joe Hill's novel of this, I am going to have to keep an eye out for this one. 

If being good and going to heaven means that I can't like Bad Grandpa, then fuck it, I'll be terrible too. I love watching Jackass movies in the theater. It's so comforting and cathartic knowing that you're in an auditorium with 300 others who have a sense of humor and are comfortable in knowing that their ticket to hell was punched a long time ago.

• Like 2