DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

James McAvoy is going to be Victor Von Frankenstein and Daniel Radcliffe is going to be MOTHER FUCKING IGOR in a Paul McGuigan directed  and untitled Frankenstein film by Fox.

Speaking of James McAvoy - he's playing the lead in an adaptataion Irvine Welsh's (he of Trainspotting fame) novel FILTH

Here's the red band trailer

• Like 1

I saw that trailer in front of WOLVERINE and I was awed by its existence. However much money they spent on it was too much. Who is that even FOR? Do they still even make kids read that story in school?

I haven't read the short story or seen the 1947 movie, but I really like The Secret Life of Walter Mitty trailer.  Stiller is directing, and the trailer gave me some Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind vibes.  I'm into it.

Was excited, then I saw Wiig and that weaselly twat who ruins every movie he's in and now I'm not.

That second part covers a whole lotta people - you are going to have to clarify

Well now...

I enjoy that, even though she didn't need to, clearly Amy Adams was all HOLY FUCK! I AM IN A MOVIE WITH JENNIFER LAWRENCE!!! I NEED TO STEP UP MY GAME!!!

• Like 1

Which reminds me. I watched The Fighter for the first time the other night, and I don't think I've seen anyone as sexy as Amy Adams in that movie. She wasn't grossly skinny, or glossed up, she just looked natural and confident in her own skin. She doesn't have that bombshell body, she just looks normal, but when she turns on that confidence she's 10x more attractive than your Maxim model. that probably sounds pervy on my part, but I rarely every thought of her as a sex kitten type actor, but she's totally got ability and it made me realize she's got more range than just about any female actor out there right now.

• Like 2

Adam Scott was in Step Brothers. He got punched by John C. Reilly. One of my favorite moments in cinema.

"Hey, Derrick, you know what's good for shoulder pain? If you lick my butthole..."