DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION!

DEAN

I'm shocked he's still in business after the predator show.  It's not something you can easily sweep under the rug.  And he still goes to the MCW show to sell his stuff sometimes so definitely make sure to steer clear of that area.  But the Piper thing is all kinds of wrong.  He's bad and he should feel bad...but he won't because he thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Am I too late to ask why in the world anyone would want to white knight for Wreddit like it ISN'T a cesspool?

Eh, it occasionally has its upside. Then again, I lived through RSPW in the 90s. That was a cesspool.

• Like 4

Am I too late to ask why in the world anyone would want to white knight for Wreddit like it ISN'T a cesspool?

Eh, it occasionally has its upside. Then again, I lived through RSPW in the 90s. That was a cesspool.

HAHA RSPW in the 90s was nice compared to how it got in the 2000s. 

• Like 1

Rougeaus were a good team. I prefer the Quebecers though.

I want The Fabulous Quebecers (Jacques, Raymond, Pierre Carl Oulette) for KOT.

Quack would get my money for that.

There's one more team left to announce for '15 ...

Rougeaus were a good team. I prefer the Quebecers though.

I want The Fabulous Quebecers (Jacques, Raymond, Pierre Carl Oulette) for KOT.

Quack would get my money for that.

There's one more team left to announce for '15 ...

fingers crossed

It's amazing that people in the business, or outside of it for that matter, are still willing to do business with a child predator.

...like, is it, though? We all love wrestling, but if there is one thing that it can reliably do, it's sink to lower depths. And to be fair, wrestling isn't remotely alone in this. Woody Allen and Roman Polanski not only get work, but have vocal defenders in their profession. There are examples in music as well.

In a way, it's almost comforting to know that wrestling isn't alone with it's sleaze this one time. 

Not sure if this was covered already but

Undertaker is working one of the shows in Mexico

His opponent....

Kofi Kingston

Pleeeeeeeease let it be a Network Special.  If I didn't subscribe already, seeing Kofi get killed all over the world by Lesnar and 'Taker would be good enough reason to part with my money.

And if there's a title match, what are they going to do to represent the culture?  With Japan they had streamers and Geishas with flowers.  Your move, Mexico.

Not sure if this was covered already but

Undertaker is working one of the shows in Mexico

His opponent....

Kofi Kingston

Pleeeeeeeease let it be a Network Special. If I didn't subscribe already, seeing Kofi get killed all over the world by Lesnar and 'Taker would be good enough reason to part with my money.

And if there's a title match, what are they going to do to represent the culture? With Japan they had streamers and Geishas with flowers. Your move, Mexico.

Thankfully it's not 2005 or the answer would be the Mexicools on riding lawnmowers.
  • Like 1

Well this is fucking depressing...

gofundme.com/ggfrankenstein

Hope things work out for her.

She should get a job.

Well she is writing a book and a cook book.  I feel like most of the donations are going to come from dude's trying to get laid.  

How much for that?

NickMD, on 05 Aug 2015 - 5:00 PM, said:RIPPA, on 05 Aug 2015 - 4:38 PM, said:

Pleeeeeeeease let it be a Network Special.  If I didn't subscribe already, seeing Kofi get killed all over the world by Lesnar and 'Taker would be good enough reason to part with my money.

And if there's a title match, what are they going to do to represent the culture?  With Japan they had streamers and Geishas with flowers.  Your move, Mexico.

Maybe they could get Brock's mariachi band from back in the day.

(Don't know what happened to the quote thing up above.)

• Like 1

The post above mentioning the 7 tag teams in the Hall of Fame put a thought in my head. Will the WWE Induct Edge and Christian as a tag team before they induct Christian as a solo act? I'm leaning towards Edge and Christian as a team before Christian on his own. The WWE doesnt seem to recognize how good Christian as a single competitor really is. Sure Edge had a bigger run but I will to put money on Christian having the better solo matches in which he was the ring general then Edge.