DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

A Balor title switch seems obvious for the Japan show.  Cena will be there, so he could play into it.

Watching what I saw of Raw this week made me realize that I think Emma is the most underused talent on the main roster this year.  Her work back in NXT proves that she can be more than just the typical background groupie for whatever celebrity they are using that week and I felt bad for her just standing there. 

By Mike Johnson on 2015-06-17 10:16:18

All time great Bob "Blackjack Mulligan" Windham, 72, who has had a number of health issues in recent years, was scheduled to undergo brain surgery today to help relieve pressure on the brain but suffered a heart attack yesterday after being hospitalized. He is currently in critical condition but is awake.

No, I think I read somewhere he would be out something like 6-8 months. He was originally going to be Jericho's opponent on 7/4 before he was injured.

Correct on the time table

But yeah - the already announced that Itami was still going to be on the show

Of course there'll be a single KO. They haven't cloned him yet.

Kassius Ohno run in?

So I played this video once, laughed, tabbed out.  Came back to the thread and was scrolling through posts pressing 'Page Down' and apparently I mis-pressed and out of nowhere Scott Steiner just yelled one more time "HE'S FAT!" while I was reading something else entirely.  If there was a way to randomly have Scott Steiner yell stuff as I went about my day, I would be very happy.

• Like 3

make it your text message alert tone

actually don't

I accidentally had WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU AND YOUR PHONE go off when I was working on volume licensing data entry on a pindrop quiet call center floor

• Like 3