DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 PHOTO THREAD

tumblr_noiu1cU00Q1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Zenk's like the guy on the pizza box. "You've tried the rest, now try the best."

Actually, I thought he was playing the "asshole" game where now he's allowed to punch Marcus in the arm for looking at the circle with his fingers.

• Like 3

tumblr_noiu1cU00Q1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Zenk's like the guy on the pizza box. "You've tried the rest, now try the best."

Actually, I thought he was playing the "asshole" game where now he's allowed to punch Marcus in the arm for looking at the circle with his fingers.

The O-Man.

• Like 1

Think that's bad, you should see that entire set. It's from an article where Zenk is showing young Marcus "the ropes".

He has the same inquisitive look on his face in every pic with Zenk holding him in different positions while shirtless.

ArtxWZF.jpg

Well I'm pretty turned on.

There's a joke involving a "warning of homoerotic content" followed by a reference to a "tripod" in there somewhere that even I'm way too lazy to go for.

Here's Hulk Hogan suffering from a bad case of Japanese phrases misspelled by American wrestling journalists:

2013_hogan1.jpg

And here's an Andre battle royal picture I don't think I've seen posted here yet, but even if it's a duplicate, it's still awesome:

Andre.jpg