DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2015 WRESTLING DISCCUSSION

I really hope we get Cena vs Zayn at a Wrestlemania at some point with Cena passing the torch.

I certainly hope so.

Vince seems to see Roman Reigns as the next "Cena" of the company though. The problem is that we're in a era where fans want to root for guys like Sami Zayn and Daniel Bryan. Given how Zayn is being pushed in NXT, Triple H seems to get that.

When Vince does finally retire, I suspect that we'll see some changes in WWE. At least if NXT is any indication. 

• Like 1

Vince probably has like 20 years left in the tank. He won't retire so much as die suddenly.

Sami's gonna be like Bryan all over again, only without the injuries catching up. It's going to be glorious.

Vince's mother is still alive at 95 so there is a history of longevity in the family. 

The ESPN special was fantastic. I'm guessing Adam Rose is going to get a big babyface reaction if he's on Raw, Monday. 

As far as Vince goes, Jim Cornette- not exactly Vince's biggest fan- said nobody he's ever been around works harder than Vince McMahon.

I think it's gonna take something more than mere blindness to finally cause Vinnie Mac to retire. 

I think what Sami has going for him that Bryan doesn't is his health and being a more handsome person. HHH, Steph, Vince and Kevin Dunn would probably feel better about Sami being the face of the company than Bryan.

Is that ESPN feature online anywhere?

I was wondering the same. ESPN is blocked at work, so I was wondering if E:60 stuff is put on their website so I can watch it later tonight.

Is that ESPN feature online anywhere?

I was wondering the same. ESPN is blocked at work, so I was wondering if E:60 stuff is put on their website so I can watch it later tonight.

Where do you work Fox Sports 1?
  • Like 1

Could you imagine being the ghostwriter on the Vince book. The hell he would put you through?

Unless they plan on publishing a version in braille, the ghostwriter should pretty much be able to do whatever he/she wants.