DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Bowling with Stan Hansen must be amazing for all sorts of reasons.

Stan doesn't even need a ball!

I could see him knocking down all but a few pins, then walking down the alley and lariating the fuck out of any that were still standing.

Walter Sobchack wouldn't even care if he were over the line.

10544328_671296146350573_173514469586864

Former Southeastern heavyweight champion Sterling Golden. Whatever happened to that guy?

I think he went on to play bass for Metallica.

Don't forget all of his epic PRIDE fights.
Pretty sure that while slamming the Giant Roussemov in front of 99,000 fans at the Tokyo Dome his body couldn't take the pressure and instantly broke down into a cloud of base elements, which floated to heaven.
  • Like 3

Former Southeastern heavyweight champion Sterling Golden. Whatever happened to that guy?

Pretty sure that while slamming the Giant Roussemov in front of 99,000 fans at the Tokyo Dome his body couldn't take the pressure and instantly broke down into a cloud of base elements, which floated to heaven.

It's amazing all he was able to still accomplish after being dropped on his head by The Undertaker in 1974.

• Like 3

It's amazing all he was able to still accomplish after being dropped on his head by The Undertaker in 1974.

I'm still amazed that he went on to save Donald Trump as Trump Plaza sank into the ocean after that earthquake. Thankfully he had a strong back! 

• Like 2

These Hogan jokes are terrible.

Hogan brought it on himself. I'm so fed up with his constant fucking lying, especially when he doesn't need to. He hasn't said anything publically in years I can believe.... Except for ripping Bubba the Love Sponge.

These Hogan jokes are terrible.

Hogan brought it on himself. I'm so fed up with his constant fucking lying, especially when he doesn't need to. He hasn't said anything publically in years I can believe.... Except for ripping Bubba the Love Sponge.

I thought he ripped Bubba's wife?

And YES-Era?

Probably right, because every wrestler sports entertainer is a YES man nowadays in the WWE.

• Like 1