DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2015 PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Not sure where the appropriate place to put this is, but this match is happening. My buddy is a mainstay in XICW, but I've never made it down to Detroit for one of their shows. Really tempted to try to make it to this one.

11077556_758026024315131_100438251341019

That's cool, but you say "this match is happening" as if it's the first time. They worked a match in JAPW a few years ago (when each man was better).

Not sure where the appropriate place to put this is, but this match is happening. My buddy is a mainstay in XICW, but I've never made it down to Detroit for one of their shows. Really tempted to try to make it to this one.

I thought Joe was only taling indy booking through 4-22 (presumably because he was heading to NXT)?  Was that just a rumor?

If you're putting Joe/Rhyno front and center, why include them in the background as well? Also, if Joe bleached his hair and wore neon, he'd look like a pretty good Kona Crush clone.

It's actually Joe's twin, Samoa Moe.

Bret_Hart_in_1988.jpeg

Bret Hart is my favourite ever. But even I can't argue that he didn't look SHIT in his early WWE days. Between the camel toe, double chin and just general shitness... rotten. Thank God he sorted himself out. 

• Like 1

If you're putting Joe/Rhyno front and center, why include them in the background as well? Also, if Joe bleached his hair and wore neon, he'd look like a pretty good Kona Crush clone.

It's actually Joe's twin, Samoa Moe.

SimpsonsMoe.jpg

• Like 5

Bret_Hart_in_1988.jpeg

Bret Hart is my favourite ever. But even I can't argue that he didn't look SHIT in his early WWE days. Between the camel toe, double chin and just general shitness... rotten. Thank God he sorted himself out. 

From now on, I'm using "sorted himself out" in exchange for "got on the gas". 

So much wrong with this poster.

a) Having Joe and Rhyno in the background when they're on the front

2) The photos of Joe and Rhyno in the background are far better than the ones used in the front

III) Main photos aren't centered properly, especially Joe

Fo') The photos aren't properly cropped, ESPECIALLY Joe - you can see the bottom of the photo peek out from the caption, which looks very bush-league

Bundy) A lot of wasted space in the bottom combined with small text - make the text bigger.

Sorry, but I spent nearly a decade putting together posters and all of those things drive me crazy.

Also, even with Rhino vs. Joe, the ticket price for this show is insane, especially the VIP.

Bret_Hart_in_1988.jpeg

From now on, I'm using "sorted himself out" in exchange for "got on the gas". 

So much wrong with this poster.

a) Having Joe and Rhyno in the background when they're on the front

2) The photos of Joe and Rhyno in the background are far better than the ones used in the front

III) Main photos aren't centered properly, especially Joe

Fo') The photos aren't properly cropped, ESPECIALLY Joe - you can see the bottom of the photo peek out from the caption, which looks very bush-league

Bundy) A lot of wasted space in the bottom combined with small text - make the text bigger.

Sorry, but I spent nearly a decade putting together posters and all of those things drive me crazy.

Also, even with Rhino vs. Joe, the ticket price for this show is insane, especially the VIP.

Also, the Joe picture in front is over a decade old. I'm really certain it was a UPW pic, which means around 2001 or 2002.