DVDVR Message Board

WWE NETWORK GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

On 2/22/2017 at 11:32 PM, MADCAP said:

Watching Brisco vs. Piper in the Hidden Gems section as I type this, and holy shit is this great match and mainly it's due to Roddy being able to keep up with Brisco. This is a WRESTLING MATCH. 

Piper is also wearing an awesome t-shirt that says, "This Piper Pays Back" on it during the interview segment before the match.

Ride Along's upcoming per the end of the Sami/Neville and Cesaro/Rollins show:

Miz/Maryse
Alexa/Carmella
Golden Truth (with Goldust driving in facepaint)
The Club
Owens/Jericho
Young boy Tom/Corey/Nia

Speaking of Ride Along that was a pretty fun episode last night.  Sami's such a hipster in denial, Neville has no shame, Rollins hates missing a bag and Cesaro wears many napkins while eating.  Well, that's part of what I got out of it.  But really it was a fun episode that's worth checking out.  And you get a bonus Jack Evans story to boot.

3 hours ago, Josh Mann said:

Sami and Neville need a podcast yesterday.

I'm sure it's behind a paywall, but they were both on a Talk is Jericho way back, where Sami discussed the in depth thoughts on Jughead comics. 

Caught up with the last few episodes of Legends With JBL (Hart, Hansen, Armstrong), sad to see the show go as the last few episodes (and the series in whole) was actually very good. I think the two parter with Bischoff was possibly the best episode in the series, with Micheal Hayes being a good second.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

I feel like I saw someone on Raw/Smackdown wearing a t-shirt with that logo recently.  Here's hoping it's real.

Cathy Kelley was wearing one in the "what's going on with Luke Harper's Twitter" YouTube vid I watched the other day, with no context I assumed it was some hipster thing.

That looks awesome though.

4 hours ago, Ultimo Necro said:

Cathy Kelley was wearing one in the "what's going on with Luke Harper's Twitter" YouTube vid I watched the other day, with no context I assumed it was some hipster thing.

That looks awesome though.

That's where it was.