DVDVR Message Board

2015 Hall of Fame

HumanChessgame

Yeah I think so. 

Watched this interview earlier about Kamala and was thinking he'd be a deserving inductee for the Hall of Fame. Despite his health issues, he's staying positive and that would be a good message to get across to the WWE Universe, that despite having challenges in life that you should still be positive. 

• Like 1

My prediction is that the Usos will drop the belts at Fastlane, then Rikishi will accompany them to the ring for their Mania match and probably give one of their opponents the stinkface at some point, then do the dance when they win the belts back.

He should pass out tickets to Larryland during his speech.

Embarrassing note: As a kid, I looked forward to Larry Zbyszko interviews in AWA because they would always have a cool theme park graphic of "Larryland" in the background that I loved to look at. 

• Like 3

They really should knock off the rest of the AWA alumni and put in Hansen, Martel, and Ray Stevens (Patterson can induct him just like he did Mad Dog). Vince owes so much to Verne's troupe that those last three deserve it, beyond the fact that the first two are WWE affiliated and the Crippler is a goddamn legend. Every other name of note from the organization seems to be checked off already.

Of course Jerry Blackwell will never get in because he left right after being hired. And while on the subject of independent guys, why not Bruiser Brody? He worked for WWWF.

They really should knock off the rest of the AWA alumni and put in Hansen, Martel, and Ray Stevens (Patterson can induct him just like he did Mad Dog). Vince owes so much to Verne's troupe that those last three deserve it, beyond the fact that the first two are WWE affiliated and the Crippler is a goddamn legend. Every other name of note from the organization seems to be checked off already.

Of course Jerry Blackwell will never get in because he left right after being hired. And while on the subject of independent guys, why not Bruiser Brody? He worked for WWWF.

Because he was murdered and someone might google that? You're not going to see Dino Bravo in, certainly. 

Yeah, but Dino Bravo was killed because he was mobbed up, Brody was murdered for no reason and I don't see why they'd be ashamed of that or want to hide it. They could practically make him a martyr if they wanted.

His murder is endemic of a definition of pro wrestling that Vince loathes.

...something his dad did?

The WWE is a respected entertainment company. His dad ran a successful rasslin company. Two different things. Don't you pay attention to the corporate talking points.

DAMN IT WE'VE COME SO FAR FROM SMOKE FILLED VFW HALLS.

I'd think Hansen if he goes in, he's being saved for next year in Dallas. They need to induct more tag teams. They should induct Demolition as mentioned before. What tag teams are there from the Bay Area that would fit the locale of the ceremony this year?

As for others, how about Tony Garea. He deserves to be in there alone with Martel. This is where it becomes hard on who to go induct because you can get a lot of guys being inducted for multiple things. Martel deserves to be in as a tag wrestler and singles wrestler.

Maybe start inducting some more commentators. They could get some publicity if they inducted Ventura as a commentator giving him his second ring.

I'd think Hansen if he goes in, he's being saved for next year in Dallas. They need to induct more tag teams. They should induct Demolition as mentioned before. What tag teams are there from the Bay Area that would fit the locale of the ceremony this year?

Billy and Chuck?

...I'll see myself out, thanks!

• Like 2