DVDVR Message Board

2015 Hall of Fame

HumanChessgame

There's a bunch of crazy rumors going around, but I will say right now:

If Madusa goes into the HoF this year, I will buy someone on the board a 6 month subscription to The WWE Network.

If it's true, they need to build a "HHH Rebuilt Burnt Bridge" wing to the WWE Hall of Fame.

Just realized Tony Garea isn't in yet... he should be a no-brainer compared to some of the other folks they've inducted. Multiple tag reigns, protected more often than not, still with them as a road agent. For sheer longevity and good standing he should be in.

I have a feeling that PWI are either being fed false information about the HOF inductees, or WWE know someone's leaking stuff to them and they're backtracking and putting different people in. I'd be surprised if Medusa is the Diva inductee this year (if she is inducted, I'd presume that Paul E will induct her since she was in the Dangerous Alliance), but Hunter did manage to get Bruno in the Hall of Fame, so maybe he is serious about building bridges with former WWE talent who may have left on bad terms. Are there any other rumored names for Diva inductee if Medusa's not going in?, perhaps WWE will be inducting Miss Elizabeth this year?. 

If Madusa goes into the HoF this year, I will buy someone on the board a 6 month subscription to The WWE Network.

Ooh, 6 free months on the Network?  Yes, please!  :)

Ooh, 6 free months on the Network? Yes, please! :)

When he said "someone", he obviously meant "everyone", right???

Bruno disagreed with how Vince was booking things, MADUSA THREW A WWF TITLE IN THE GARBAGE ON LIVE TV.

There's no way she's ever going in.

But it was the women's title....I would say like he even cared but we're still seeing the ramifications of it to this day.

It doesn't seem like Stevens or Zyb..Zby...Larry Z. are actually going in this year.

Wish they wouldn't wait on putting some of the older guys in like Stan Hansen, Ivan Koloff, or Baron Von Raschke.  They aren't getting any younger.

If Stevens isn't getting inducted in the shadow of his old stomping grounds, of the territory that he carried on his back for 10+ years, don't even fucking bother.

• Like 1

If Stevens isn't getting inducted in the shadow of his old stomping grounds, of the territory that he carried on his back for 10+ years, don't even fucking bother.

Look at all the mid-south/oklahoma guys that were not inducted in NOLA.