DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Paul E re-tweeted Joe's tweet about him leaving and apparently Hunter & Joe 'DM'ed' each other on Twitter then quickly unfollowed each other, so there's a Samoa Joe to WWE rumor floating around. I think he'll end up in NXT though which isn't a bad thing since he would have some good matches with the likes of Itami, Balor, Zayn, Owens et al. Other than that, Joe will probably be similar to AJ Styles and work the indie circuit for some good pay-days. As for TNA how many of their talent is now under contract, only names I can think of are Magnus, B-Roode, EY & Gail Kim. 

Also, probably a couple of months worth of Xplosion matches tonight.

Here are the many matches of Xplosion:

*Eddie Edwards def. Robbie E via half crab submission

*Kenny King def. Sonjay Dutt via pin using the ropes for leverage

*Taryn Terrell def. Havok after the cutter

*Bram def. Mr. Anderson after ramming him into an exposed turnbuckle

*Samuel Shaw def. Crimson via submission

*Eric Young def. Crazzy Steve after the Piledriver

*Gail Kim def. Madison Rayne after Eat Defeat

*James Storm def. Davey Richards after the Last Call

*Knux & Rebel def. Jessie Godderz & Angelina Love when Knux pinned Jessie

*Bobby Roode def. Khoya via crossface submission

*Rockstar Spud def. Sanada after an Acid Drop

*Awesome Kong def. Brooke after the Implant Buster

*Tigre Uno def. Manik with the Sabretooth Splash

*Matt Hardy def. DJ Z after the Twist of Fate

*Bobby Lashley def. Gunner after the spear.

*They announced Abyss vs. Matt Hardy in a Monster's Ball match for the Hardcore Justice One Night Only taping tomorrow and that Drew Galloway will be there.

A couple of months, I said.  More like all of the months.

Marathon tapings for Impact are scheduled for mid-March and late-April.  Still no word on house shows or live PPVs.  TNA as a wrestling promotion is pretty much just a cheap TV show now.

Joe got the same treatment as Styles did.  Quite the track record for Gaburick as head of talent relations and head of creative.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have re-signed Joe either cause he's pretty stale and looks beat up but I would've at least had him put over someone like Mastiff or Tyrus on the way out instead of just buying him a new jacket.

Holy Shit that's a lot of xplosion matches.

Earlier yesterday on Twitter, Grado and others were doing this hashtag thing begging Madonna for permission to use "Like A Prayer" for one of Grado's entrances on Impact this week. Her people said no so/TNA and DA couldn't possibly afford the rights fee she probably charges.

It's amusing though and at least they are trying. I haven't seen Grado wrestle yet but I hope he sticks around in TNA. I like his crazy hooligan family at ringside.

Earlier yesterday on Twitter, Grado and others were doing this hashtag thing begging Madonna for permission to use "Like A Prayer" for one of Grado's entrances on Impact this week. Her people said no so/TNA and DA couldn't possibly afford the rights fee she probably charges.

It's amusing though and at least they are trying. I haven't seen Grado wrestle yet but I hope he sticks around in TNA. I like his crazy hooligan family at ringside.

I'm sure Grado could get away with using H20's "Like a Prayer" cover for cheap.

Damn, the entrance won't be the same without the music.

• 2 weeks later...