DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

Is there a pic floating around or.....something?

B__CAjhUwAErIsZ.jpg

It's like there were creative consultants brought in to redesign their look, and after hitting on misfire after misfire, one of the creative team furiously wadded his napkin - on which all of his plans were written - and carelessly threw it toward the trash.  It rounded the rim of the can before landing on the floor.  One consultant looked at it ... and looked at it ... and looked at it ...

"Marvin?" one of the other consultants asked.

Marvin continued to stare at the crumpled paper, until, almost entranced, he rose from his chair, picked up the napkin, unfolded it and held it up for the room to see.  "Guys ... I think I've got it."

So thank you Marvin.  Now TNA looks like wadded up trash.

Is there a pic floating around or.....something?

B__CAjhUwAErIsZ.jpg

It's like there were creative consultants brought in to redesign their look, and after hitting on misfire after misfire, one of the creative team furiously wadded his napkin - on which all of his plans were written - and carelessly threw it toward the trash.  It rounded the rim of the can before landing on the floor.  One consultant looked at it ... and looked at it ... and looked at it ...

"Marvin?" one of the other consultants asked.

Marvin continued to stare at the crumpled paper, until, almost entranced, he rose from his chair, picked up the napkin, unfolded it and held it up for the room to see.  "Guys ... I think I've got it."

So thank you Marvin.  Now TNA looks like wadded up trash.

Hasn't it always?

• Like 1

I feel like it is missing something...

157m6j7.jpg

There we are.

So they're going to start ending shows by sacrificing someone to the volcano god?  I'm ok with that.

I still won't be watching Impact, though.

Time to rehire Russo!

157m6j7.jpg

There we are.

So they're going to start ending shows by sacrificing someone to the volcano god?  I'm ok with that.

Didnt that show used to tape in the sound stage TNA rents out now? Olmec is probably still in storage somewhere.

157m6j7.jpg

There we are.

So they're going to start ending shows by sacrificing someone to the volcano god? I'm ok with that.

Didnt that show used to tape in the sound stage TNA rents out now? Olmec is probably still in storage somewhere.

What the hell are you talking about? That show obviously filmed at a Temple in South America somewhere.