DVDVR Message Board

2015 TNA DISCUSSION THREAD

All joking aside, could you imagine -if EN090 hadn't been banned - the amount of cognitive dissonance we'd be subjected to right now?

Granted, it would make a hilarious situation that much more so ...

• Like 1

TNA aren't the ones that should be worried!

If all of this does happen wwe might be going bye bye . Bucuase wwe got to many wresters and they will have better chance to show what they can do . This going to be good thing to say goodbye to wwe

ron-weasley-what-gif.gif

• Like 7

It's killing me I can't find that screenshot from the actress Dixie Carter's Wikipedia that said, "For the failed wrestling promoter click here."

Dude, you know anyone can edit Wikipedia, right?

PolitiFact meter says: True

2PVeVq.jpg

• Like 8

On this week's Experience, we're joined by The Wrestling Observer's Dave Meltzer.

Dave and Jim talk everything TNA/ROH/Destination America. From the news of cancellation, to schedule changes, to the recent announcement of ROH coming to Destination America, we've got you covered!

Meltzer says this is the memo DA sent out regarding Impact's cancellation:

Destination America is not renewing TNA Wrestling next year. While the ratings were strong, the audience was not large enough to justify the program investment. We plan to honor the current contract and continue to air original episodes of TNA Wrestling on Friday nights through the end of the third quarter 2015. When the up-front rate card is released, the Friday night anthology title will now be called ‘American Tales,’ which will be a combination of Paranormal and Americana programming. I hope this is good news given all of the advertisers that included TNA on their DNA [Do Not Advertise] list.

I hope this is good news given all of the advertisers that included TNA on their DNA [Do Not Advertise] list.

lol god damn

It's still pretty mind blowing that there were advertisers who watched low budget ghost hunts, bigfoot shows and rednecks doing various redneck things who still saw TNA as a bridge too far.

• Like 1

I hope this is good news given all of the advertisers that included TNA on their DNA [Do Not Advertise] list.

lol god damn

It's still pretty mind blowing that there were advertisers who watched low budget ghost hunts, bigfoot shows and rednecks doing various redneck things who still saw TNA as a bridge too far.

Maybe they were pissed off that Destination America gave Dixie their names and she asked them for money?

http://realscreen.com/2015/05/21/discovery-life-sets-june-air-date-for-man-with-no-penis/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=discovery-life-sets-june-air-date-for-man-with-no-penis&_u=Q5YibtmGXhs%3d

Add "Man with no Penis" to Psychic Bigfoot, Amish ghosts, ROH and BBQ death matches to the list of things Discovery would rather air than TNA.

At least 'snuff film' isn't on that list. Yet.

(Reads description) "Oh man i hate Cornette shows but this should be a good one so I guess I'll check it out."

(After 10 - 15 minutes of typical Cornette bullshit) "God damn it."

Oh fuck that fucking Alice woman is still on the show.  God dammit why do I put myself through this?