DVDVR Message Board

2015 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING NONSENSE

RIPPA

I spent a month in Kabul as a LAR when I was stationed at TACOM.  Margot Robbie is more like a Ninety Seven.

Missy Elliott in the trailer = Sold

I would like that Elle King track if I did not hear it five times every hour of the day.

I had no idea Clint had an actor son. Bet that kid pulls so much tail...

Is this meant to counter his tail argument? Because sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. 

No, but every time I see Scott Eastwood it really strikes me how uncanny the resemblance is. Not just 'father/son' resemblance, but 'withcraft gave Clint his youth back' resemblance.

The trailer looks like more of the same. Terrible song choice hurts it a lot though.

I don't think we can be friends anymore

The song is very un-Treky. Great song, wrong trailer. That's been the problem with the entire rebooted series though. They completely neglected Roddenberry's ideas in sake of making them more appealing. It's like watching pastiche by somebody who doesn't understand the original concepts.

The trailer looks like more of the same. Terrible song choice hurts it a lot though.

I don't think we can be friends anymore

The song is very un-Treky. Great song, wrong trailer. That's been the problem with the entire rebooted series though. They completely neglected Roddenberry's ideas in sake of making them more appealing. It's like watching pastiche by somebody who doesn't understand the original concepts.

Exactly, maybe I should have made this clearer. It's simply wildly out of place in this environment.

It's something Sofia Coppola would do.

Know who else didn't like Into Darkness...  JJ Himself.

How are you drawing that JJ hates the movie from all of that?  The article is more about JJ micromanaging the creative and marketing process and apologizing for inadvertently screwing things up.

Oh Japan, you never disappoint.

Oh yeah, NSFW for schoolgirls getting mown down by machine gun fire. What, you thought there was gonna be something different there?

I've seen it and it is hilarious for all of the wrong reasons.   I've also read the book and it mirrors the movie in title only.  The book is actually about paranormal beings targeting people with the last name "Sato."

I read a review of Tag and it's way, WAY different and weirder than Battle Royale. It was made by the guy who did Why Don't You Play In Hell? if that says anything.

EDIT: Shit it's already out? Didn't know, I just saw the trailer on Facebook and thought it might be upcoming. Oh well. Damn you David Schow for fooling me! 

I read a review of Tag and it's way, WAY different and weirder than Battle Royale. It was made by the guy who did Why Don't You Play In Hell? if that says anything.

EDIT: Shit it's already out? Didn't know, I just saw the trailer on Facebook and thought it might be upcoming. Oh well. Damn you David Schow for fooling me! 

I was in Japan for Yama Sakura 69.  Just got back a few days ago.  Saw it in a theater on post (Chitose AFB) when I was on weekend leave, but the movie has been out since July, IIRC.

I had no idea Clint had an actor son. Bet that kid pulls so much tail...

m3RfWebU.jpeg

Is this meant to counter his tail argument? Because sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Except when it's a big brown dick

#geocarlin

• Like 1

Lionsgate has gone full on summer blockbuster with the last Divergent movie as they moved it from March 2017 to June 2017

They then moved the Power Rangers movie from Jan 2017 into the March slot that Divergent had

I spent a month in Kabul as a LAR when I was stationed at TACOM. Margot Robbie is more like a Ninety Seven.

She's pretty much a 20 or 30...everywhere. At least.

And that movie actually looks really good.