DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

The article I read implied that the clock/timing system at the vet combine was coming up with times that were too slow. One guy clocked in at over 5.00 but every scout on-hand clocked him at sub-5.00. Lots of guys supposedly running 4.7 in the weeks before the combine who ran over 5.00 at the combine.

Manziel is still in rehab, correct?  I haven't heard anything about him in a while.

Yes - there was a story recently about how the Browns expect him to show up for a mini-camp at the end of April but there is no exact date of when he is going to finish it

Vikings signed some 6'9 351lb monster from Poland - Babatunde Aiyegbusi- and had to cut 2 guys to fit him on the roster

PFLA-Wroclaw-Giants-620x400.jpg

If his nickname isn't "The Mountain That Walks" I will be so disappointed in you, Gonzo.

• Like 1

Vikings signed some 6'9 351lb monster from Poland - Babatunde Aiyegbusi- and had to cut 2 guys to fit him on the roster

PFLA-Wroclaw-Giants-620x400.jpg

If his nickname isn't "The Mountain That Walks" I will be so disappointed in you, Gonzo.

I'm actually thinking "Create-a-Player," because he's like one of those guys you'd create on Madden and give him 99s across the board.

• Like 1