DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL - WEEK FOUR

RIPPA

Mike Tolbert - hairline fracture/bone bruise in his left leg below his knee and is expected to miss at least a month.

Tolbert was placed on short term IR... and to fill his spot the Panthers signed....

a linebacker....

So the thought is they believe Deangelo Williams will be ready to play

We're fine, everything's fine here, why would you think we're not fine.

*internal screaming*

• Like 1

So Dolphin fans, what do you think of the rumours they're gonna bench (and theoretically, move on from) Tannehill?

I'm personally of the mind he's been fine although I don't watch a ton of their games. Not great, but fine. Worse QBs in better situations have gotten move time. What's the feeling?

I think he hasn't been good this year, but I don't think he's at scapegoat level yet. 

It doesn't take much these days. Sam Bradford was on pace for around 3,500 yards 30 tds and 9 interceptions last year. Yet most of what you read about him was why didn't they move on from him.

Reading now the story about Morris Claiborne walking out. Not sure why it took so long to bench him. He was the worst cornerback I have ever seen in a game during his rookie season. Neck and neck with Winston Justice for worst performances ever in games I've watched.

Simmons got suspended for three times as long as the dude that showed a random stranger his penis, if there was any doubt about ESPN being complete scum.

So beating your wife without video proof gets you a two weeks suspension.

Talking about how that's complete bullshit gets you a three week suspension.

To be fair, he dared ESPN to suspend him. Doesn't matter that Keith "I've become a ratings sellout" Olberman said the same things, he didn't date the four letter to take action for saying it. I hate ESPN, but they're kinda right in this.

I don't particularly have an opinion on Simmons, but is he at all wrong?

I don't see how he is wrong.  

Everyone knows that Goodell and the NFL are not being truthful.  Their narrative has more holes than swiss cheese but I bet there was a huge discussion behind the scenes before the podcast.

He may be doing this for publicity as well but it needed to be said.