DVDVR Message Board

SEPT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

For all of Triple H's flaws, at least he'd never deny being in the wrestling business. 

That's a huge reason I'm looking forward to HHH taking over.  He's not ashamed of wrestling and doesn't come off like he secretly wishes he was something else like Vince does.   I do hope he has more control over the day-to-day than Steph when it happens, though, because crazy is an inherited trait.

For all of Triple H's flaws, at least he'd never deny being in the wrestling business. 

That's a huge reason I'm looking forward to HHH taking over.  He's not ashamed of wrestling and doesn't come off like he secretly wishes he was something else like Vince does.   I do hope he has more control over the day-to-day than Steph when it happens, though, because crazy is an inherited trait.

I'm hoping Steph just delegates the wrestling stuff to HHH while she goes off and manages the "entertainment" side of things. 

I'm hoping Steph just delegates the wrestling stuff to HHH while she goes off and manages the "entertainment" side of things. 

Isn't that kinda how it is now, especially since Steph flies home a lot more to spend time with their children? I feel like she's taking a less hands-on approach on the wrestling side over the past two years or so.