DVDVR Message Board

I will destroy you.

DEAN

Folks are pissing off the mods.  I would stop it now.  When you feel like starting a flame war as we used to call it back in the RSPW days, think to yourself, "What would DEAN do?"  And then do that.

Let's all love each other.

• Like 10

1902913_10201437242873939_35186553348595

I am offended, sir, that I can only like this one time. I demand to be given the right to give this post multiple likes.

Seriously, people talking about their "free speech" being curtailed on an internet message board slay me. Technically your right to free speech stops as soon as you hit "login."

• Like 2

Guest The Magnificent 7

Folks are pissing off the mods.  I would stop it now.  When you feel like starting a flame war as we used to call it back in the RSPW days, think to yourself, "What would DEAN do?"  And then do that.

Well the DEAN I knew would throw a grenade of a Mark Steyn column up and rub it in to the pussies who couldn't cope with it.

;P

P.S. Please don't ban me.

Well the DEAN I knew would throw a grenade of a Mark Steyn column up and rub it in to the pussies who couldn't cope with it.

;P

P.S. Please don't ban me.

I like Steyn's sense of humor when he hosts certain radio shows.

I'll leave it at that.

• Like 1

The mods: BROCK LESNAR

The offenders: john cena

I'm begging Jae or Rippa to start referring to DEAN as "My client, Dean Rasmussen" (apologies if I mis-spelled the last name Dean)

Duly noted, fellas.  Am curious what the most blatant examples of this issue are, such as particular topics and such.  Mentioning it here or via PM works for me.

See the exchange with Rippa about a page back in the "Son of a..." thread. 

And the rest of y'all are taking your lives in your hands by posting here. 

Seriously, people talking about their "free speech" being curtailed on an internet message board slay me. Technically your right to free speech stops as soon as you hit "login."

Precisely.  I love how people try to apply the US Constitution to a worldwide network of computers owned by public and private organizations. 

This is not a democracy.  Behave or be dog food.

• Like 2

Precisely.  I love how people try to apply the US Constitution to a worldwide network of computers owned by public and private organizations. 

Was anyone actually making that argument? I might have missed it, of course, and if I did, obviously they're wrong, but I don't actually recall anyone standing on constitutional rights, just questioning the board's policy.

Was anyone actually making that argument? I might have missed it, of course, and if I did, obviously they're wrong, but I don't actually recall anyone standing on constitutional rights, just questioning the board's policy.

The Free Speech argument was made in the context of the internet in general but even so, the board's poilcy really isn't up for open debate or open question.  At least not by us since we're not moderators or administrators. 

I've had opinions about some of the calls made in the past by mods, but I kept my opinions out of the general forums out of respect for the Playaz and admins.   There are ways to question authority without being an asshole about it.

Just a reminder:  

DEAN is a fair but stern god that answers no prayers.

Yep, just like Crom.

I passed a business on the way home yesterday on Centrailia Road in Chester, VA called Dean's House of Hair & Nails..  

Nah..  Couldn't be..

The Free Speech argument was made in the context of the internet in general but even so, the board's poilcy really isn't up for open debate or open question.  At least not by us since we're not moderators or administrators.

Well yeah, just saying that there's a difference between what happened, which was "I want to talk about X", "Dude, no, we've been over this. Move on." and "I AM ENTITLED BY GOD AND THE US CONSTITUTION TO SPEAK, NOW I WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THEIR HANDS OVER THEIR HEARTS AND REPEAT IN A LOUD, CLEAR VOI-" *bant*