DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

The entrances looked amazing but the gameplay looked like it was on 360/PS3, so I'm a li'l confused. The long hair in particular was brutal. However, the moves looked badass. We get the spider crawl, apron dropkick, springboard uppercut, and a bunch of other nice lookin' animations.

But that hair. :(

I'm done complaining about hair in games.  I'm convinced we'll be on the Xbox 1080 and the PS23 before we get hair that looks like hair.  I'm ready for the Create-a-suite, with the hope that we get a lot of new shit including maybe that face recognition thing they're doing for the NBA game.

But there are games this generation that are starting to get hair down, or at least much better than some of the attempts we've seen. The new Final Fantasy trailer had some amazing Japanese hair styles, MLB The Show's hair/beards are better than this, and AMD's TressFX on Tomb Raider looked amazing.

Anyway, the animations they've added all look neat and I'm still psyched for the game even with the shart lookin' hair and the frame rate drop problems they're having.

Edit: Jeeeeez, the entrances look good.

iUIGHVWA6zE4v.gif

But there are games this generation that are starting to get hair down, or at least much better than some of the attempts we've seen. The new Final Fantasy trailer had some amazing Japanese hair styles, MLB The Show's hair/beards are better than this, and AMD's TressFX on Tomb Raider looked amazing.

Anyway, the animations they've added all look neat and I'm still psyched for the game even with the shart lookin' hair and the frame rate drop problems they're having.

Edit: Jeeeeez, the entrances look good.

iUIGHVWA6zE4v.gif

Entrances look nice, but its been a few years since Trips looked like Arnold in Hercules in New York.

Daniel Bryan's render looked awful. Last gen looking shit. I think that's why they kept him far away.

Also not showing Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins because they're outdated.

The hair thing....yeah. Seems like we're never getting it. But overall, the graphics look damn good. I want to see more gameplay.

...guess ya'll heard the game is moved back to middle of November instead of mid October...I hope the few EXTRA weeks allows them to put nose to grindstone as far as the gameplay and everything about the game goes.

Hell I dont care if they release it in 2015  when everyone gets their fugging taxes back...maybe then we can afford a next gen system?!