DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

Unpredictable match lengths would just piss me off. Set up a kick ass main event match only to have it turn into 28 seconds of Daniel Bryan/Sheamus? No thank you. Let me play an epic if I want an epic.

I don't recall having such problems. Usually is impossible to submit someone w/o doing a good deal of damage on that particular limb being worked. Actually I found it somewhat annoying trying to damage arms and legs because it took so long even with the limb focused grapple system.

New screens (spoilered for size):

1407510941-media.jpg

1407510937-media.jpg

Amazing. Funny how the WWE games on the PS3/360 got uglier as they went along. Now we have that.

I'm interested to see what they've done with the gameplay before I commit to purchasing the game.

I doubt you'll get an increase in amount of dudes in matches

I agree for this iteration, but with the power of PS4 what's stopping them down the line?

I'm guessing one of the rivalry modes is Sting vs. the nWo.

I am surprised and not surprised that one of the two rivalries shipped features Triple Haitch. I like the guy's work in general, but that feud sucked after the SummerSlam '02 street fight. Am I misremembering or was that 3 stages of hell match at Armageddon just the worst shit since the Triple H/Vince walk around the arena from Armageddon '99? Man, between those two matches, fuck Armageddon. The Rocky feud within the DX/Nation feud would've been more entertaining.

I am surprised and not surprised that one of the two rivalries shipped features Triple Haitch. I like the guy's work in general, but that feud sucked after the SummerSlam '02 street fight. Am I misremembering or was that 3 stages of hell match at Armageddon just the worst shit since the Triple H/Vince walk around the arena from Armageddon '99? Man, between those two matches, fuck Armageddon. The Rocky feud within the DX/Nation feud would've been more entertaining.

That didn't suck as much ass as their HIAC match. They better include the December '03 Raw match or this was the worst choice ever.

The My Career mode better kick ass.

Really enjoy the sounds of that. Read the German translation this morning but this clarifies a few things like being able to Irish whip and strike guys from the get go and still being able to do moves outside of the one button grapple deal.