DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

Yeah, Brandon's right, you'll probably find out about NXT/Legends in September. Perhaps, IGN reveals them as part of their coverage this month. I'm guessing you'll see the main NXT wrestlers and recent post-WM callups and a dozen or so legends. I read that they had the 92 roster spots in last year's gamescon/whatever demo, so that number may not be accurate.

http://www.operationsports.com/features/1941/wwe-2k15-full-hands-on-impressions/

- The entire HUD can be turned off (thank God)
- You can climb to the second rope
- Some wrestlers won't engage in chain grappling (ie Big Show)
- Updating wrestlers to keep up with TV after the game is released might be a thing in the future but not for 2k15
- Cesaro's swing is an OMG moment
- CM Punk's model isn't up to par with the others because he wasn't scanned but is decent regardless

Just a general question for people who might know more about the gaming industry than I.

Is 2K well known for not releasing a lot of information and especially gameplay footage so close to the games actual launch or does it just vary based on the property?

I only ask this because I've seen play footage from games that don't come out until next year or like in the case of No Man's Sky a game that doesn't even have an official release date yet. 

• 2 weeks later...

Any news? Sheesh you'd think more stuff would be out about the game by now...Not to mention, What the hell happened to IGN's exclusive Awesome everything Coverage?! It's piss poor to say the least.

Thry did however tease everyone with an Exclusive interview with a 2Kbrep, sadly 95% of the questions that were asked were just teased further into the release date...WHAT GIVES?!

Makes no sense that he would be in their Showcase mode, unless they started it last year, which may be the case. I don't have a clue how the mode is structured or built, but I find it hard to believe they didn't have time to start another one after January.

One thing is for sure, the DLC better fucking rule this year. If they release the info (or any info) and it doesn't, I'll cancel my pre-order and Gamefly that bitch.

Played the demo this week, and so far I'm very concerned.  Graphics, animation and character models are all top notch for this one.  However, the gameplay was incredibly slow.  Whenever a big move pulls off it appears the game moves in incredibly slow motion.  I hope this is a glitch that gets fixed.  But shouldn't the game be more polished by now?  I mean it comes out next month.  I really hope they are ready for release.  

It seems that whenever a big grappling move goes off, it looks like a slow motion replay instead of moving at normal speed.