DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

They should just go ahead and delay the next-gen versions past the new year. I'd rather have a next-gen experience that is well-polished. I'm not sure how much more they can do to make that happen with an extra three weeks. 

• Like 1

They should just go ahead and delay the next-gen versions past the new year. I'd rather have a next-gen experience that is well-polished. I'm not sure how much more they can do to make that happen with an extra three weeks. 

I agree.  I don't think the game is ready for this year.

I wonder what entrance music "classic" Sting will have.  Will 2k wuss out and use "Man Called Sting" or will they actually pay the cash for his guitar music from 1989-1992?

I know that was stock Turner production music, but I think it came over with all the WCW related stuff when WWE bought it.  I know its used on the Network during the proper times.

I wonder what entrance music "classic" Sting will have.  Will 2k wuss out and use "Man Called Sting" or will they actually pay the cash for his guitar music from 1989-1992?

I know that was stock Turner production music, but I think it came over with all the WCW related stuff when WWE bought it.  I know its used on the Network during the proper times.

It depends on the music.  For the life of me I could never find it again, but the guy who wrote the entrance music that Jim Crockett Promotions used for most of 1988 once posted on Youtube (in the comments section) that WWE was refusing to pay him to use the music for Starrcade 87 even though the royalties were dirt cheap.

Edit: The guy's name is Nigel Jenkins

The entrances looked amazing but the gameplay looked like it was on 360/PS3, so I'm a li'l confused. The long hair in particular was brutal. However, the moves looked badass. We get the spider crawl, apron dropkick, springboard uppercut, and a bunch of other nice lookin' animations.

But that hair. :(