DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

It's amazing that people thought Ken Doane would be the breakout star of the group. I guess it was just based on age because he was probably the least talented out of all of them.

Mitch was the worst. 

But never mind that shit, here are some gifs.

Deathmatch edition

AB24mFT.gif

5xzsRtL.gif

9Xx32z0.gif

69E146N.gif

oVq38VV.gif

It's amazing that people thought Ken Doane would be the breakout star of the group. I guess it was just based on age because he was probably the least talented out of all of them.

Mitch was the worst. 

Deathmatch edition

5xzsRtL.gif

This one kills me.  It would be like watching Die Hard and Bruce Willis is getting the crap beat out of him only for the bad guy to step on a rake and knock himself down.

Mitch was the worst. 

Deathmatch edition

5xzsRtL.gif

This one kills me.  It would be like watching Die Hard and Bruce Willis is getting the crap beat out of him only for the bad guy to step on a rake and knock himself down.

I'm pretty sure this is on the Big Japan Deathmatch Bible tape I have. Anything involving the CZW guys just flat out sucks.

That is Mitsuhiro Matsunaga, right?