DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I'm wondering how long it'll be before the setup for Reigns' outside-the-ring dropkick becomes a running gag.  Rey's opponents would defy selling physics to get into position for the 619.  Reigns' opponents somehow manage to not only get slumped over the ropes, but close to the turnbuckle and ALWAYS on the hard-cam side of the ring.

Like all things Roman Reigns, it worked great when he was still in the Shield, cuz they'd be selling something from Ambrose or Rollins, and you could even work it as part of the Shield's awesome teamwork, but now that Lil Roman's on his own...not so much.

• Like 1

Whatever. You guys will come crawling back when he turns douchebag heel and during his entrance the lights go out and he just gets a solo spotlight on him.

I've seen this story before.

• Like 5

I swear I thought you were going to say "douchebag heel - dropkicking guys during his entrance" and I was like "Well OF COURSE we will love that!"

Especially that fucker who was behind him on Monday night

• Like 1

Whatever. You guys will come crawling back when he turns douchebag heel and during his entrance the lights go out and he just gets a solo spotlight on him.

I've seen this story before.

It depends on what he wears.  His gear is not exactly fashion forward, which is a major reason we support so many of the superstars we do.  

The Hardy Boys starter pants and motorcycle safety vest thing look awful. Give him the trunks he used in FCW, and let him keep the wristband. Simple, yet gives him a unique look.

How about a set of tights, some boots and a robe? Would even allow a snazzy t-shirt to wear to the ring to bolster merch sales. Seems to have worked for the guys with real talent (Rock, Austin, Flair).

From the Cauliflower Alley website

From CAC Executive Vice President Karl Lauer:

I just talked to Rose and the rumors that Harley Race broke his hip are not true, but he is facing some serious surgery on his spine this next Monday Aug 4th.

X-rays and MRI’s have shown a cyst growth that is pressing against Harley’s spinal cord and it will be removed Monday.  The surgery is delicate but not considered life threatening, and it will take 3 to 5 hours.  He will be in post-op for 3 to 5 days then in special rehab for 3 to 4 weeks.

Harley welcomes your prayers and thanks his friend for their concern.  Please do not call the hospital before next Wednesday.  Give him time to feel like talking.  To show your support, the best would be to send a card to Harley Race c/o St Joseph Hospital  300 First Capitol Rd St Charles MO 63301.

NOTE: The CAC will post information on our web site that comes direct from Harley or Rose after the surgery.

I'm just gonna make up a claim that Del Rio got in a fight with El Torito and they had to keep the more valuable guy.

Whoever gets ADR should introduce him as the hottest free agent in Lucha and then he'll heel it up by claiming he learned tactics from the WWE that allow him to defeat luchadores easily

• Like 3

You don't throw flaming dog shit at people, you put it on their porch. Jesus Christ Jae, you're a monster.

You do it your way and I'll do it the way that gets the fucking point across, bub.

• Like 7