DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

This is pretty much my favorite basketball game ever. i wish it was closer but it's a total blast.

I would take Dame over either Irving or Wall. I wouldn't even hesitate, either. He's so good and has absolute balls.

If I was the rest of the league, I would PRAY they pick Dame. Because if they don't, I can see that dude finding some part of his overlooked, mid-major soul that will make him go into NBA Jam mode on the league.

As someone who saw the Shaun Livingston injury live that was incredibly hard to watch. When I saw everyone reacting and they brought the stretcher out I thought that maybe PG got undercut and KO'd like David Thompson but then I saw the replay and fuck that was horrible. A complete fluke injury and just absolutely gruesome. Jesus.

I'm saving the game to DVR to watch later. I think I know the point I will stop watching. Damn shame. Sounds like a compound fracture from what you are all saying. Good thing they still have next years draft pick. Could be a lottery pick now.

Fuck man.  PG seems like such a good dude, and was just starting to scratch his prime.  Hope he doesn't miss too much time. 

Nah, man, that's a time missing injury if ever there were one. Disgusting.