DVDVR Message Board

APRIL PHOTO THREAD

I have no idea who either of these people are, but this could very well be the greatest pro wrestling pic ever.

The source site listed says: " maybe Eddie Ethefier (Morrow) dropkicking Neil Guay? (Guay had blonde hair early in career) - or Tyler - but Tyler usually has the checkerboard trunks"

Bl99nqBCIAAguLA.jpg

Brandi Mankewicz is as smart as I remembered. 

Did anybody really watch that first Russo/Bischoff Nitro and think "Man things are looking up."?

I knew they were fucked the second Russo came out to the Road Warriors music and they vacated all the belts for no good reason. 

• Like 1

106xyds.jpg

I've said it before...  I don't know how it's possible, but Windham & Taylor Rotunda are somehow bigger creeps than Bray Wyatt & Bo Dallas could ever hope to be. 

The whole Rotunda clan is not easy on the eyes.

Unless they're supposed to be blowjob babyfaces, then pro wrestlers should absolutely not be easy on the eyes.

That's what the US Express was supposed to be. Also, I think on some level the kids played that role in FCW when they had the tag belts.

My best friend just had a guy roll up to the place he works at yesterday and freak out laughing, told him "bro you look like the Wyatt Family", and proceed to take a cell phone picture of him. If I can dig out a picture later on my laptop I will, or just get him to make a face and take a pic. Resemblance is startling. Definitely did not expect to get a wrestling reference from that corner yesterday

The whole Rotunda clan is not easy on the eyes.

Unless they're supposed to be blowjob babyfaces, then pro wrestlers should absolutely not be easy on the eyes.

One of the biggest reasons I can never take Randy  Orton seriously. . .