DVDVR Message Board

THE GOOD NEWS THREAD!

Burgundy LaRue

But my calling anyone a drunk is totally a term of endearment!

*Waves membership card to the DVDVR Cuddly Club under Tabe's nose*

Come on, Tabe.  This card is worth at least some sand and seashells as souvneirs.  Maybe a WISH YOU WERE HERE postcard?  I'll even throw in a guaranteed Top 3 finish in the Cuddliest Member contest. *raises eyebrows Groucho Marx style*

Done.

• Like 1

Hung out with the new girl for hours and hours last night. Just an amazing time. And the whole thought I had was how happy I was. Coincidentally enough, she's very happy as well and we share a ton in common. One of those people that checks off each box you have for what you look for in a person, friend, partner, etc. I also broke my living situation to her explaining that I really like her, my focus is on her, and there's nothing going on with my ex at all. Her response was to kind of giggle and say she felt the same about me and trusts me fully. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

• Like 2

I get to sit down and be part of an interview with a potential first-round NFL draft choice in about fifteen minutes. This pleases me.

EDIT: Was going to be until this shitty internet connection blew up on me. This does not please me.

Minor thing that geeked me out in a good way.

I was listening to Edge's wwe's wrestlemania podcast on the drive into work. And they played his music. I was smiling like a loon and air drumming like a boss. A propos of nothing, I sent an innocuous tweet about it.

That got retweeted.

By Edge himself.

Its the minor things that put a spring in my step.

• Like 2

So, yesterday, I had my last appointment with my therapist for the foreseeable future. He said it is remarkable for where I'm at now compared to where I was when I first came in months ago thinking the world was ending because my marriage was on the rocks. I'm pretty proud of myself for getting into shape mentally and physically, while cutting negativity from my life and introducing/reintroducing positive elements, like my longtime friends I shunned to try and make a breaking marriage work or the new special lady in my life.

• Like 5

Minor thing that geeked me out in a good way.

I was listening to Edge's wwe's wrestlemania podcast on the drive into work. And they played his music. I was smiling like a loon and air drumming like a boss. A propos of nothing, I sent an innocuous tweet about it.

That got retweeted.

By Edge himself.

Its the minor things that put a spring in my step.

Nice one mate! Big Edge fan.

So, yesterday, I had my last appointment with my therapist for the foreseeable future. He said it is remarkable for where I'm at now compared to where I was when I first came in months ago thinking the world was ending because my marriage was on the rocks. I'm pretty proud of myself for getting into shape mentally and physically, while cutting negativity from my life and introducing/reintroducing positive elements, like my longtime friends I shunned to try and make a breaking marriage work or the new special lady in my life.

Glad to hear it, Craig. Best wishes.

I'll have to like your posts later as I'm out of them.

130862016031.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks to the ever-giving gift that is Howard Stern, I've only recently discovered what a "brony" is, and I dare say there are few things on this planet as creepy as a "brony."

How is this a good thing?  Also, bronies are the "capital A" atheists or "capital S" skeptics of MLP fans.