DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

I think we can all agree that my great post was the deciding factor

The deciding factor was me having the good sense to shut up the second the polls opened.

I came close to comparing Bryan's adulation to that of he who cannot be named, but figured it would only backfire.

That smark who works for TMZ is wearing a Cesaro shirt on-air right now.

Can someone go back and check yesterday, because that would clearly have been his signal to Jae that the Entertainment Industrial Complex is pleased and that his jet is fueled and waiting.

Swiss cheese v Brie and Conflict cocoa are both up there for post of the year.

This man and/or woman is wise behind his/her/its years.

What an amazing finale. Cesaro wins by 1 vote and I voted Cesaro. You know what that means? I AM THE 0.6%!!!

Never mind. This person is an idiot.

I think we can all agree that my great post was the deciding factor

The deciding factor was me having the good sense to shut up the second the polls opened.

I came close to comparing Bryan's adulation to that of he who cannot be named, but figured it would only backfire.

I did mention Wrestlemania XX, and to Mr. Yeti who I actually like. That was probably taking it a bit far, but it was so damn religious. It was amazingly hard to get anyone to actually compare what Bryan does well with what Cesaro does well.

Not to double post, but just watching the Main Event replay, we absolutely made the right choice. Cesaro is so amazingly dynamic. The kick to the corner to knock Cody off the apron was just huge and he followed it up with this amazing running European uppercut to Goldust;s back as he was dangling against the turnuckles looking for the tag. It's all that, the way he changes his shit up so much every match but is still able to make it all feel so full of his personality and so recognizable as his own, but also the way he was hanging on to the ropes from the outside and taunting/cheering while Cody was in the ankle lock or the way he swiped at Cody from the apron while he was doing the kick off the ropes onto Swagger or the bump he took over the top right before the hot tag. 

Also, I think Cody's actively working on his emotiveness, so good for him. He almost seemed over the top with it on Main Event but it worked. It was a .7 on the Ambrose Scale.

That smark who works for TMZ is wearing a Cesaro shirt on-air right now. What a perfect end to a perfect day. 50/50 shot that guy lurks or posts on this board.

Cesaro has a shirt?

cesaro-t.jpg

• Like 1

Not to double post, but just watching the Main Event replay, we absolutely made the right choice. Cesaro is so amazingly dynamic. The kick to the corner to knock Cody off the apron was just huge and he followed it up with this amazing running European uppercut to Goldust;s back as he was dangling against the turnuckles looking for the tag. It's all that, the way he changes his shit up so much every match but is still able to make it all feel so full of his personality and so recognizable as his own, but also the way he was hanging on to the ropes from the outside and taunting/cheering while Cody was in the ankle lock or the way he swiped at Cody from the apron while he was doing the kick off the ropes onto Swagger or the bump he took over the top right before the hot tag.

Also, I think Cody's actively working on his emotiveness, so good for him. He almost seemed over the top with it on Main Event but it worked. It was a .7 on the Ambrose Scale.

His fireups have gotten better, but then again both Swagger and Cesaro were feeding him like champs. And Swagger I think dinged himself somewhere in there and he STILL hustled his ass off to feed Cody.

Quietly, without a lot of fanfare, Swagger has gotten a lot better as a worker in the last year.

• Like 1