DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

Jae just turned heel, or face depending on you point of view. . . 

Face turn though he wasn't really a heel. First setting up the tournament as the dvdvr equivalent to one of Meltzer's troll polls. Then casting the winning vote to end Bryan's reign. Which should have ended last year when he spent most of the year doing Cena level comedy in a tag team. Best of all getting Punk(who should have won last year) out in the first round. 

All's fair in love and war and march madness, but FSW associated me with Phantom Lord (and for nothing). That doesn't just go away because it's going to be April soon. Deep wounds.

Punk lost in the first round so honestly everything else was just fun and mockery. I did think of doing the accidental Cesaro vote but Fresh beat me to it.

Is that Jesse? And why does he look like the dad from Hardcore Pawn?

Aging is hell. . . .

Funny you mention that, one of the eps featured a dude cutting ass who called the dad and one of the security guys "Hulk Hogan and your Mr. T starter kit."

The thing that's so great about this is that the Cesaro fans would freaking out too. . . 

We're all busy running around doing celebratory arm cannons.

I mean if Jae had voted for Bryan. . . 

The thing that's so great about this is that the Cesaro fans would freaking out too. . .

We're all busy running around doing celebratory arm cannons.

And setting off cuckoo clocks and blowing swiss horns and yelling RICOLA

All's fair in love and war and march madness, but FSW associated me with Phantom Lord (and for nothing). That doesn't just go away because it's going to be April soon. Deep wounds.

Punk lost in the first round so honestly everything else was just fun and mockery. I did think of doing the accidental Cesaro vote but Fresh beat me to it.

Look, do we associate you with Gonzales.... wait, no nevermind. That's exactly what we do. 

88% of DumbleDean's army voted for Cesaro.  I can't fight that kind of passion.

I think this was actually the key story in the entire tournament. There were many narratives, but this, even more than Jae's turn and JohnnyLaw's one man war for the Cesaro Section, was the most rousing emotional moment.

• Like 1

88% of DumbleDean's army voted for Cesaro.  I can't fight that kind of passion.

I think this was actually the key story in the entire tournament. There were many narratives, but this, even more than Jae's turn and JohnnyLaw's one man war for the Cesaro Section, was the most rousing emotional moment.

DumbleDean knows the value of a martyr when there is a war going on.

• Like 1