DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

What I don't get is how anyone still has any likes left for the day.

I feel like Randy Quaid in Independence Day. 

But, you know, drunker and I've had fewer anal probes...

• Like 1

What I don't get is how anyone still has any likes left for the day.

I feel like Randy Quaid in Independence Day. 

But, you know, drunker and I've had fewer anal probes...

I first read that as "fewer anal probs" and I was going to be like, "Give it time, man.  You'll get there.  Metamucil is aisle 12."

• Like 1

Bryan will have to console himself with his super hot wife, title win and huge paycheck.

Cesaro will get to put this achievement on the mantlepiece alongside his "finished sixth in the Andre Battle Royale" medal. Has anyone tweeted him a link?

Are you a Daniel Bryan guy now?  Or just, like "now."

Bryan will have to console himself with his super hot wife, title win and huge paycheck.

Cesaro will get to put this achievement on the mantlepiece alongside his "finished sixth in the Andre Battle Royale" medal. Has anyone tweeted him a link?

We all came together and decided to leave that to you, as you are obviously the stars favourite DVDVR forum member.

We all came together and decided to leave that to you, as you are obviously the stars favourite DVDVR forum member.

IF DEAN AMBROSE TWITTERS ONANYO F YOU TeLL HIM TO FOLLOW SEP9LAWLERJOKE

IM LIKE, SERIOUS ,GUYS

• Like 1

I know you're mocking me but whatever, it's true!

I know you're mocking me but whatever, it's true!

921cbdb5a63defbcc38c98dd5ab192b1.jpeg?it

Our very own social media star after his most recent troll.

I don't think you realise - Punk lost to a guy that had no good matches in the first round. I won.

Also i don't hate Miz that much, he doesn't do stupid comedy spots in his matches like Cesaro so I can respect his commitment to realism.

iCNTBtAX6r8bU.gif

• Like 4

I don't care how creepy or lame this sounds, but I love this board and all you crazy bastards. March Madness was amazing this year.

Even if the result is complete bullshit and I want (slightly) more than half of you to burn in hell.

• Like 1