DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

Incidentally, I'm legit curious, maybe an admin or someone can help me out: During the March Madness stuff, is there an increase in initial requests from people to join the board? Even where some may be possible attempts by other established members to stuff the ballot boxes?

Speaking of that, I have some friends who are still wondering why they were rejected a a few days ago.

They were:

Mean Bambrose

Lean Fan-Bros

WernerHerzogATeAshoE

ScrewFowler374

DUMBLEDean'sARmy

Mxoley7373

There were about 93 others.  You can reach them all through me.  They are close friends.

• Like 4

Speaking of that, I have some friends who are still wondering why they were rejected a a few days ago.

They were:

Mean Bambrose

Lean Fan-Bros

WernerHerzogATeAshoE

ScrewFowler374

DUMBLEDean'sARmy

Mxoley7373

There were about 93 others. You can reach them all through me. They are close friends.

Well, hell, I'll say it, if no one else will: I'm curious to see the rest of list, now ...

This ScrewFowler374 chick sounds interesting.

She's a very old Indian man.  But she loves WONDERFALLS so you two should hang out.

They were:

Mean Bambrose

Lean Fan-Bros

WernerHerzogATeAshoE

ScrewFowler374

DUMBLEDean'sARmy

Mxoley7373

There were about 93 others. You can reach them all through me. They are close friends.

Well, hell, I'll say it, if no one else will: I'm curious to see the rest of list, now ...

By a weird coincidence they are:

Facials=workrate1 through Facials=Workrate93.

That kind of thing is bound to happen on a board this size.

• Like 1

Retiring Bryan from our best wrestler tournament because too many people think he's the best wrestler is probably the worst idea I've ever heard. All you'd be doing is setting up a paper champion. LEGITIMACY is the only thing holding March Madness together.

It's less that and more an acknowledgment of his awesomeness, along with recognition that everyone else is playing for second place.

Did people want UCLA to be prohibited from being in the NCAA tournament during their historic run? Or the Boston Celtics?

Retiring Bryan from our best wrestler tournament because too many people think he's the best wrestler is probably the worst idea I've ever heard. All you'd be doing is setting up a paper champion. LEGITIMACY is the only thing holding March Madness together.

It's less that and more an acknowledgment of his awesomeness, along with recognition that everyone else is playing for second place.

Did people want UCLA to be prohibited from being in the NCAA tournament during their historic run? Or the Boston Celtics?

Probaby.

UCLA = Daniel Bryan?  SAM GILBERT IS PAYING OFF BRYAN VOTERS!  Vacate his championships!!!!