DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

The WWE didn't even try with DDP.  He was a common man's wrestler and very underrated.  Decent worker, good charisma, and good on the stick, not to mention the awesome finisher.  The guy deserved better in WWE but I guess he doesn't really look like a WWE guy.

Being Bischoff's buddy probably didn't help him much, either.

The WWE didn't even try with DDP.  He was a common man's wrestler and very underrated.  Decent worker, good charisma, and good on the stick, not to mention the awesome finisher.  The guy deserved better in WWE but I guess he doesn't really look like a WWE guy.

Also, he was 45 at the time of the Invasion angle.  Strike 3.

DDP was like 50 and all beat up physically when he got to WWF and they didn't really try all that hard with most of the WCW guys.

Now, TNA had this guy...

9sBRUd7.gif

...just sitting on the sidelines for like two years.  Then they eventually dressed him up like The Green Hornet's sidekick because Russo is racist.

I say screw that.  Batista is the same age, roughly.  I'll book him then!

I say screw that.  Batista is the same age, roughly.  I'll book him then!

How does DDP look in skinny jeans?

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with that. The move was botched a bit but I don't know if it's because the guy shouldn't be doing moonsaults or because the ropes look pretty loose so it may have thrown him off. But the idea of the move is fine and I'm fine with him doing it for how ever much he got paid they have been plenty of people who have hit that move with not bad consequences shit just went wrong which sucks and I hope he was ok.

I've worked with him, he's a good kid.  I mean, he probably had faith that someone would catch him.  I mean seriously, they see he's coming up a little short......not a single one or even two of those jackasses could step forward 6 inches or a foot......literally barely taking a step.....once they saw he was maybe coming up short?  Give him a body to break his fall a little?