DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY ANIMATED GIFS

RIPPA

Trying something here - especially since the gifs tend to be more load intensive.

This doesn't mean you can post the same GIF each month.

And I would appreciate it if the GIFs from video games are kept to a dull roar.

God - people who post video game wrestling matches on Youtube can eat a dick too.

h.gif

• Like 7

At his age, with what he had accomplished by that point in the business, and with his relative position on the WWF card at that point...  Why in the fuck would Harley still take a bump like that?

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's fucking awesome, but...  wow.

• Like 2

Heenan is a key component to that bump.  He is in position to have Harley land on him if he doesn't move.  It makes the bump look more organic and out of control than if Heenan wasn't there.  Fuck Bobby was such a great athlete.  He makes it look like he had no idea it was coming but barely had time to get out of the way. 

• Like 1

At his age, with what he had accomplished by that point in the business, and with his relative position on the WWF card at that point...  Why in the fuck would Harley still take a bump like that?

The answer has been in front of us the whole time. Harley Race was a fucking man. Harley Race was THE fucking man.

• Like 3

Mind you, knowing that he's now in a wheel chair for the most part sort of tells you the REST of the story about Harley's bumps. That and the various car crashes/boat crashes/bar fights haven't done him any favors.

is that Nowinski?

If so. Well yeah, no wonder the dude had concussions.

332aqu0.gif

Edge landing on your face will do that.  Boy, was that some shitty timing.

Was that supposed to be a double dropkick?  Or a missile dropkick legdrop combo?  Either way Edge was either too slow or too fast, and Nowinski's brain paid the price.

It looks like a double dropkick given the timing, but Nowinski instinctively tuned to Rey when he saw him, he seems not to have realised it was a double team spot.

Shame, because if the timing was a SPLIT SECOND different, it would have been an awesome dropkick/legdrop combination.

The answer has been in front of us the whole time. Harley Race was a fucking man. Harley Race was THE fucking man.

A man who has trouble walking these days.