DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

I'm not sure Kaep does have more upside. But I know he's Harbaugh's boy and nearly everyone in the media has has vaulted him into future HOF status after two seasons. 

Plenty of talking heads have said he needs to go through his progressions better and is still quite raw.  Very few have vaulted him to anything.

And if someone can't see that Kaep has more upside than Smith, it's because they've watched Sam Bradford for a year too long. ;)

BeZCzfXCEAAgtLd.jpg

Tremendous.

I mean I'm honor bound to root against him but the guy's such a fantastic heel

(Comes across really smart in non-gimmick interviews, so he knows what he's doing.  All part of the show)

• Like 2

Oh and this interview with Pam Oliver sets a new low in sideline reportage. "Does losing the NFC Championship game hurt?" "Is that a quote?" What do you think?

Edit: And Menafee makes me love him forever by twisting the knife in Cleveland by invoking BRANDON WEEDON!

I'm not sure Kaep does have more upside. But I know he's Harbaugh's boy and nearly everyone in the media has has vaulted him into future HOF status after two seasons. 

Alex is more accurate right now but he's still very much a game manager. Unless the Chiefs are stacked at every position.. there's no way he wins a SB. Kaep is more explosive and it's only his second year in the league. I'm not ready to give up on him.

I just came because this is probably the only corner of the Internet where people are really, truly appreciating what Richard Sherman just did.

Holy shit that was amazing. 

I know and understand what a dick move that was from Sherman.

But goddamn, I love that guy with no shame.  I must have rewound that a good four times, it's so good.  An nWo style remix would be amazing.

Also,  to me a guy like Derrick Coleman deserves to be in the Super Bowl.  Also, Daniel Bryan was from Seattle.  So it's impossible for me to root for Denver no matter.  This is from a guy who has no real home team this year to root for this year, so simple things like this matter.

If you want to laugh, Wilson was drafted 5 picks after the Jaguars took a punter, Bryan Anger. I've heard a podcast host or two tear Jacksonville apart this season for that pick.

Speaking of laughs, I saw on Twitter just a few minutes ago that Clubber Lang was trending. Yes, many people compared Sherman's epic promo to Lang's challenge of Balboa in Rocky III, which brought a big smile to my face.

• Like 2

BeZCzfXCEAAgtLd.jpg

(Comes across really smart in non-gimmick interviews, so he knows what he's doing.  All part of the show)

Exactly.  I try and explain this to people and they just don't get it.  I mean, Michael Bennett does a Rick Rude dance, FFS.  These guys know what's up.

I had no horse in this race, but now I really, really want to see Sherman pick off Manning multiple times.  This will not endear me to my fellow Saints fans that are still sore from the two Seattle beatings and want to cheer the hometown boy.

Kaepernick grows tired of answering question after question about the final play, slips on his Beats headphones and stares into space as the music swells and everything becomes a soft blur...

• Like 5

Kaepernick grows tired of answering question after question about the final play, slips on his Beats headphones and stares into space as the music swells and everything becomes a soft blur...

Deion Sanders:  "First of all, did he put any thought into what he's wearing? :lol:

I just came because this is probably the only corner of the Internet where people are really, truly appreciating what Richard Sherman just did.

Holy shit that was amazing.

Already seeing actual pro wrestlers being disgusted with Sherman's conduct. It's amazing.

• Like 1

This is beautiful.  It's like he got a bad ending on a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book.