DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

Sherman's image is so calculated it's hilarious. You hear him in interviews and he seems like an okay guy who is really intelligent and knows what he's doing.

Nah... Kaep underthrew that shit all the way and it wasn't necessary at all. They were doing well working the outs and the middle on that drive. He needs to improve his decision making.

I've not seen this guy do a LOT with his arm. He's a great runner and he'll gash you for a buck fifty a game easily but few and far between have I seen this guy have the arm, accuracy and decision making needed to be one of the best. 

My question is Davis, Gore, Willis and Boldin are all a year older next year. Is this team stacked enough to be in this game the next few years? 

Yeah, I loved how dumbfounded Erin Andrews was during that interview.

She kind of went into Recess monitor mode.

"Now, wait, wait.  Before you act out use your words.  Who said the bad thing about you?  Point him out to me and I'll call his parents."

• Like 1

I love the Packers and like Rodgers, but I am so fucking sick of these stupid State Farm ads. Knowing they're national makes it even more pathetic.

Nah... Kaep underthrew that shit all the way and it wasn't necessary at all. They were doing well working the outs and the middle on that drive. He needs to improve his decision making.

Over/under of Niners fans crying to cut Kaep and bring back Alex Smith:  3/1.

I saw more than enough of Alex. He eventually turned into a solid QB but Kaepernick had way more upside.

Over/under of Niners fans crying to cut Kaep and bring back Alex Smith:  3/1.

I saw more than enough of Alex. He eventually turned into a solid QB but Kaepernick had way more upside.

Agreed, but we know how the truly fanatic will be.  WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT THAT CLEAN CUT ALEX SMITH, THUGGISH RUGGISH COLIN KAEPERNICK IS NOT A LEADER.  It's just how it is.

Can't believe anybody is blaming Kaep for that pick. If Sherman didn't have freakish athleticism and arms long enough to tie his shoes without bending over, he doesn't get a finger on that. Then there's the whole other thing of the other guy hustling over and being in perfect place to catch the deflection.

Yeah, the play call may have been dumb but I don't see how that play is some indictment of Kaep.

Good grief is Pam Oliver dating Jim Harbaugh?   We aren't throwing a pity party for the Niners no matter how hard you try

Her sigh to open the interview was amazing.  She looked like she had been crying. 

I wonder how Dre is handling this?

• Like 1