DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

I love how people are talking about the 49ers are evil because Kap and Harbaugh are animated while Seattle has a PED pedaler for a coach, New England has a coach that has cheated more than Ric Flair in 1985 and Peyton has made millions doing commercials with a business owner whose practices are sleazy to put it lightly.

• Like 2

I love how people are talking about the 49ers are evil because Kap and Harbaugh are animated while Seattle has a PED pedaler for a coach, New England has a coach that has cheated more than Ric Flair in 1985 and Peyton has made millions doing commercials with a business owner whose practices are sleazy to put it lightly.

Don't make me hate the fucking 49ers dude

I'd root for the least of all evils, but I don't care about any of them, so I'll just cheer on the Seahawks to anger the most amount of people.

• Like 1

To hate Tom Brady is to hate America.

And we all know how hating America ends.

?

But yeah, the only way it could be more harder to root for any of these teams is if that AFC title match was a 3way with the Steelers.

• Like 1

And while you can argue that all Eddie Debartolo did was not squeal on a shakedown attempt, I wouldn't call him or the Yorks innocents.

And while you can argue that all Eddie Debartolo did was not squeal on a shakedown attempt, I wouldn't call him or the Yorks innocents.

Oh don't even start with that. It's hilarious that DeBartolo has been basically a deity while being a huge slime ball because he brought hardware for the fans. The Yorks are more petulant than sleazy, but yeah, it was a very Mafia-like thing to do.

Niners to beat the seahawks in a fight where some football breaks out.

Broncos to take pats in the dying seconds with a field goal.

Niners to become the bridesmaids (again) when Manning destroys the defence.

And i say that as a niners fan...but i cant see how manning can be beaten. He's looking too dangerous.

I just want to see some Manningface and someone leave Tom Brady hanging on a high five. I guess that means Pats win.

I also hope someone talks up the patriot way and how they take problem athletes in and turn them into great citizens.

Actually, I just want to see Manning fail again in the playoffs. Manningface!