DVDVR Message Board

He is one of the nicest wrestlers I ever met. He looked every fan in the eye and was really thankful they came to the show, It was past midnight when I met him and he searched for a silver pen for fifteen minutes to sign my ECW belt. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dixie Carter is today's guest. Haven't listened to it, but it had the potential to be either very insightful, or a hilarious train wreck. 

WE KNOW WHO THAT IS TENAY!

WHAT'S STILL GOLD STEVE WILLIAMS DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?

I doubt that Vince McMahon even considers Dixie Carter competition. Maybe this is Steve subtly jabbing at Vince but I don't see it as proof of any kind of heat. I'd bet everything I own that Steve Austin is in JerryWorld at WrestleMania next year. 

Dixie Carter is today's guest. Haven't listened to it, but it had the potential to be either very insightful, or a hilarious train wreck. 

WE KNOW WHO THAT IS TENAY!

WHAT'S STILL GOLD STEVE WILLIAMS DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?

Random side note, Steve actually had his last name legally changed to Austin. 

I'm only about halfway through the Dixie podcast, and there have been so many smartass comments pop into my head.  I think my favorite moment was when she claimed something along the lines of not liking to do something unless she's good at it.  Which, you know, whatever...

It's insane how much more entertaining listening to Jim Ross bitch about wrestling is when he's doing it with Stone Cold.

And I could listen to Austin rant about the DDT all day.

This was the first Dixie interview I've ever heard, and she came off to me as a completely phony and wretched person. Being from the south, though, I never buy into the "salt of the earth Southern Belle" gimmick. I can see how Austin would, though, bless his heart.

• Like 1

The comment that really shows the true Dixie Carter was how he would promote wrestling shows that she thought was crap and how they "phoned it in" but since it made money it is fine.   That is the really the worst kind of mentality you could have in wrestling

To be fair, she was promoting one off shows at Ole Miss. The only criteria was that they drew money for their once a few months shows. And if she said that about TNA, that's the job of business, make money. The thing is she's now sort of realized she can make the same amount of money without Hulk Hogan/Sting/Bischoff than she was with them.

I find her constant +3 comments funny since it's obvious she uses those numbers to inflate her company's actual drawing power.

It's insane how much more entertaining listening to Jim Ross bitch about wrestling is when he's doing it with Stone Cold.

And I could listen to Austin rant about the DDT all day.

This was the first Dixie interview I've ever heard, and she came off to me as a completely phony and wretched person. Being from the south, though, I never buy into the "salt of the earth Southern Belle" gimmick. I can see how Austin would, though, bless his heart.

You know how I know you're from the South?

• Like 2

Yeah but notice they gave him Heyman because everyone in charge is scared to talk to him.

Vince, HHH and Stephanie have all been through the car wash already. And this is a good time to grease the skids for Brock's return.

• Like 1

Yeah but notice they gave him Heyman because everyone in charge is scared to talk to him.

Vince, HHH and Stephanie have all been through the car wash already. And this is a good time to grease the skids for Brock's return.

Vince and HHH went through the car wash. Steph went through it in her climate-controlled Mercedes with some light jazz on.

• Like 2

From the WWE's corporate site

“STONE COLD” LIVE ON WWE NETWORK

STAMFORD, Conn., May 18, 2015 – “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will host Stone Cold Podcast, Live!, a no-holds-barred, in-your-face monthly interview series beginning Monday, June 1 at 11 p.m. ET on the award-winning WWE Network, with special guest Paul Heyman.

Each month immediately following Monday Night Raw, which airs on USA Network, the WWE Hall of Famer will sit down with the biggest names in WWE including Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Sting and other celebrities from the world of sports and entertainment for an exclusive interview on WWE Network.

“If you’re ready for the Stone Cold Podcast, give me a ‘Hell Yeah!’,” said “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.

Click here to see a clip from Austin’s interview with WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon from December, 2014, and click here to see a clip from his interview with WWE Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative Paul “Triple H®” Levesque from February, 2015.

The hour-long series joins the slate of brand new original programming recently announced by WWE Network including, Too Hot For TV Presented by Jerry Springer, Swerved and WWE The List.

WWE Network, which launched on February 24, 2014, is the fastest-growing digital subscription service with more than 1.3 million subscribers as of March 30, 2015. It is available in more than 175 countries, and was named Best Over-The-Top Content Service for 2015 at the Cynopsis Sports Media Awards.

Like other digital subscription services, such as Netflix and Hulu Plus, fans are able to sign up for WWE Network online by going to WWE.com and can watch WWE Network on their TVs through connected devices such as Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku streaming devices as well as Smart TVs including Sony and Samsung. WWE Network’s one-of-a-kind programming includes all 12 WWE pay-per-view events LIVE at no additional charge plus groundbreaking original series, reality shows, documentaries, classic matches, exclusive coverage of special events and more than 3,000 hours of video-on-demand programming.

For a complete listing of WWE Network availability by country and device, please click here.

Taker doing an out of character interview on WWE programming should be fascinating.

(Well, he did do an interview for the Triple H DVD, but beyond that...)