DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 12/23/13

victor

CHRISTMAS KANE ruled. Divas tag was silly, but amusing - AJ was good on commentary. Batista's hype vid was fantastic and made me want to grab his DVD off my shelf and watch it. Santa match was hilarious, as was everything that came about due to the D-Young town messup bit. The 6-man tags delivered. Goldust's return has been remarkable, and I hope he goes into the HOF next year. Main event's finish was iffy, but Big E still looked strong, and that was the whole point of it, so I'm fine with it overall.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/12/raw-12-23-13-raw-x-mas.html

Screens

1eb17e296877784.jpg

ef6e70296880816.jpg

7c2287296880824.jpg

dcc081296886630.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7l8osmb6lb2e0748r64qbyqd4ea0d4uk

Standard pre-taped show wrestling wise. Man those Big Show commercials were something. Good thing they wasted Daniel Bryan's push on trying to turn him into PG era Austin. I think Austin would have had the sense to say no to this though.

BigShowStupid12.jpg

The two six-man tags were very good...  Henry (Good) vs. Sandow (Bad) was entertaining. The divas all looked great but that clothesline thing they were doing was a head scratcher.

It's a shame it kept going to include all the divas, because the clothesline Nikki (I think) delivered when it was just two divas swinging was pretty awesome.

Fun main event. Loved both teams backstage promos, especially the super faces team, reminded me of an early 90s survivor series team promo. Liked the stereo AA & GTS post-match. Thrilled for Batista's return being official, very much looking forward to it.

• Like 2

Fun main event. Loved both teams backstage promos, especially the super faces team, reminded me of an early 90s survivor series team promo. Liked the stereo AA & GTS post-match. Thrilled for Batista's return being official, very much looking forward to it.

Just came in to mention that interview segment with Punk/Cena/Langston as well. Such a fantastic segment. Definitely felt very old school. Did Cena call him Punker?

WWE becoming all tag teams/all the time in the last year was a development I would have never expected.

• Like 1