3 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:
  • Seth/Drew 10:30
  • Street fight 8:35
  • Knight/Styles 12:25
  • Paul/Orton/Owens 17:40
  • Bayley/Iyo 14:20
  • Main event 33:05

So I went over on every match. Oops.

You always have to include entrances and post match with this stuff. I bet if you count that you end up closer to most of your guesses sans one or two.

Just now, blitzkrieg said:

If you're a social media star and Logan Paul invites you to a WWE event, just say no.

If putting streamers through tables is the new Pete Rose bit, 1) I am game for it and 2) that goober MrBeast needs to be taking a stunner next year 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, blitzkrieg said:

If you're a social media star and Logan Paul invites you to a WWE event, just say no.

how many times can they bring out the mascot before it's Logan Paul's opponent seeking to ambush him?

Edited by Cobra Commander
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

IMG-6820.jpg

Drew McIntyre is doing the best work of his career by far. The barbs at CM Punk especially with the famous "I prayed for this and it happened". DM Hunk!

Just now, Cobra Commander said:

how many times can they bring out the mascot before it's Logan Paul's opponent seeing to ambush him?

At least 2.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cobra Commander said:

how many times can they bring out the mascot before it's Logan Paul's opponent seeking to ambush him?

Twelve more times 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, For Great Justice said:

Hey man we gotta talk about the absolute geek of the millennium Seth Rollins though. Between the build up, the tag match last night, his own match, his big main event run-in being a comedy bit non-starter where he didn’t even get a move in.

Holy moly. My man Seth is down bad.

Its okay if he looks like a geek if he is going to be out. He's probably going to be taking off time to heal up. He's been hurting for a minute. Not just the Knee but his back too. He's been running pretty hard. He's still out of the most over acts on the roster and he'll continue to be when he returns if he is going to be out. 

I… didn’t hate most of this. Again, I just don’t think I have much of an appetite for “sports entertainment.” 

Why did no one tell me how fucking good Logan Paul is at this? 

I probably actively enjoyed Iyo/Bayley the most. I don’t think Bayley has ever gotten the credit she deserves for being as good as she is. Happy for her.

The Drew stuff popped me. Seth Rollins has to be on his way out. Completely bitchmade tonight.

Holy shit is Cody over. That main event was a big stupid overbooked mess, but Cody is so earnest that it still kind of works. That finishing stretch was some shit I would’ve booked with action figures when I was ten, but I’m not sure that’s a bad thing. I’ll never watch wwe regularly again. They shit on guys I like way too many times. But I’ll be browsing the clips of raw on YouTube tomorrow.

Also, and I mean this from the bottom of my curmudgeon heart; fuck cm punk. That narcissistic hypocrite grinned like the king of bootlickers while exchanging polite greetings with the “doofus son in law” and the king of the “nonsensical, glad handing, douche bag yes men.” Fuck that pretentious, grifting crybaby. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Octopus said:

What’s the Taker-Cody connection?

Roman was Taker's last Mania loss.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seth sucks so bad. I thought the match with Drew was actively bad, mostly because of him having to sell the knee from night 1 but not being willing to fully commit to it, so he could get all his shit in.

• Like 3

Night 2 was awesome. It had all of the spectacle that night 1 somehow missed. That main event was almost everything I wanted. The only thing missing was Austin. I’d love to know the reason why he said no because I can’t imagine that the Rock’s biggest rival wasn’t asked to come and even the odds. 

However, people asking about the Taker connection, how short are your memories? Not only did Taker and his Mickey Mouse tattoos feud with the Rock constantly, but Taker and Roman have history. Roman killed Taker at WM and handed Taker his second loss and what many thought would be Taker’s last match. Everyone that got involved in the match or came out after it was over had history with Roman. This shit ain’t hard to figure out.

Anyway, only thing that left a bad taste in my mouth was Bruce, but Punk’s face made me crack up at that. This felt so special and unique. You can’t do this every year. Hell, this should only ever be done once every 5 to 10 years or never until a situation warrants it. And this situation sure as fuck warranted it.

I fucking love wrestling. When it’s good there’s nothing better (except my Cubs winning it all and anything with my kids) and when it’s bad, all you want is for it to be better. Pro wrestling motherfuckers.

• Like 6

Just now, EVA said:

Seth sucks so bad. I thought the match with Drew was actively bad, mostly because of him having to sell the knee from night 1 but not being willing to fully commit to it, so he could get all his shit in.

Didn’t you see him legit limping after the main event? Unless he got hurt on his one bump during that then he wasn’t selling anything during the Drew match he was hurt. 

7 minutes ago, Raziel said:

Roman was Taker's last Mania loss.

"Roman Reigns was the only person to defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania" - Michael Cole being told to write Brock Lesnar out of history

I guess Vince being a criminal degenerate saved us from Brock Lesnar running in for this main event

3 minutes ago, Craig H said:

However, people asking about the Taker connection, how short are your memories?  Not only did Taker and his Mickey Mouse tattoos feud with the Rock constantly, but Taker and Roman have history. Roman killed Taker at WM and handed Taker his second loss and what many thought would be Taker’s last match. Everyone that got involved in the match or came out after it was over had history with Roman. This shit ain’t hard to figure out.

I was just asking because I was wondering if he mentored Cody or something cool. 

wasn’t being sarcastic and I feel a little disrespected here

Edited by Octopus