DVDVR Message Board

The Hardys Not Really Dumpster Fire But Kinda Sad But Kinda Awesome Thread

On Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 11:09 AM, RIPPA said:

BTW - the video y'all have watched isnt the true director's cut. It was just a guy compiling all the parts that aired on IMPACT

Jeremy Borash was on WOR and stated there is a true Director's Cut and is longer and has plenty more wacky (like apparently Jeff has the giant alien on the side of his house - something like that)

No one's posted the real director's cut yet?  We've failed as men.  Or something.

I shouldn't have to bribe y'all to get the director's cut posted, but, ok.... I have an EXTRAORDINARY XYLOPHONE for the first person to post a link.

Just sayin'..

• Like 3

Reddit has thrown out some really great theories, like Senor Benjamin is Reby's father in kayfabe as well, but Broken Matt is convinced he's the gardener and they play along. Also, that every prop they use is symbolic and the dilapidated boat is TNA. 

If everything is symbolic, could the questioning of the Licensed Official be a shoutout to the original Twin Magic, the Hebners?

Jeff's yard being cut bare, is that a knock on Corgan's hair?

Who in the promotion is the Xylophone?

1 hour ago, The Comedian said:

Maffew's got his take on it...

LOL @ the Nazi in the Producers clip being labeled as "Ron or Don Harris"

ROFLZ @ "Matt Hardy used Dilapidated Boat" during the Pokemon bit

- More Effort In This Than TNA's Editing in the Evangelion parody = priceless

- I wish the RPG/Pokemon battle had listed "Brother Nero used the Twist of Fate" as "Phony Twist of Fate"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Black Angel said:

Anybody else notice a little after the 17 minute mark that Matt almost got caught on fire?

He was surrounded by flames for a split second, was lucky it was from the fumes and not liquid.

34 minutes ago, Ultimo Necro said:

Can't wait for the 'How did this get made?' episode on the Final Deletion.  Someone hit Paul Scheer up with it!

"Next, level, bonkers"

Guys, I'm pretty sure Matt is dying and this whole thing is a Jacob's Ladder situation.

• Like 6

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:56 PM, Sammo~! said:

Crossing my fingers for a home video release of the entire 6 month feud and a making of documentary which is just as insane and disjointed.

It'd be the first TNA DVD/Blu Ray I've ever owned and well worth it too.

They should go all Blair Witch Project next. Have both Hardys disappear for a month, then show a tape that Senor Benjamin found while resetting the battleground to Mostly Harmless.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

vhyfxm.jpg

Matt is promising the Completion of the Deletion on Tuesday.

Hasn't anyone told Matt nothing is deleted forever on the internet?

Matt should try to get TNA a timeslot on USA Network so he can hire those Mr. Robot guys to delete Jeff properly.