DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

11 hours ago, Patrick B. said:

So should fans stop cheering people so that WWE doesn't de-push them?

Sandow would still have a job if he was coming out to crickets like a good little mid carder.

They have someone that's a decent wrestler with tons of charisma that the fans love, and their reaction is "quick get this guy off tv he's making the people we really want to push seem less over".

16 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

ahmed.jpg

Back when I was on Zoloft, I should have used the I FORGOT MY MEDICATIONS gambit more often. 

Wait... wait... wait...

Why the fuck was Ahmed name dropping me?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JCM said:

Sandow would still have a job if he was coming out to crickets like a good little mid carder.

They have someone that's a decent wrestler with tons of charisma that the fans love, and their reaction is "quick get this guy off tv he's making the people we really want to push seem less over".

Ehhh, let's not go nuts here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCM said:

Circle of WWE life.

Met Sabu a few years ago at an indie show; very cool experience.  I was the total mark in the picture pointing at the ceiling like the biggest dork around.  (Yeah, not much of a stretch.)

941841_10200636202001668_438119034_n.jpg

• Like 5

Am I the only one who wants AJ to win the belt on Sunday with the Bullet Club's help? He of course then reveals that this was all a setup and that he brought in Gallows and Anderson because he knew he couldn't beat Reigns on his own. 

Bring Balor up as their Tully and the Bullet Club is a nice Horsemen style stable.