DVDVR Message Board

Global Force Wrestling Debut!

They are probably not announcing Hoyt yet because they want to make him a surprise guy.  Like the show starts, the lighting guys turn on the lights, catering is catering the shit out of the backstage area, the Database gets on the house mic and announces the first match and Hoyt as the surprise participant.  Hoyt stands around in the ring for 3 hours waiting for his opponent. 

• Like 1

GFW is all about the slow build, other companies would burn through signing people and having multiple people debut on their first show, they're going to make sure every debut means something. Hoyt debuts on the first show (along with the lighting guys because you gotta see that tramp stamp) and then next week hoyts opponent debuts then the following week the referee debuts and then the first match debuts week 4.

• Like 2

I might have gone to the Richmond show just for shits and giggles and to get the band back together but they are running the absolute worst weekend possible as that is the weekend before school starts so I will be working.

I will have to force Hollinger to go to one of the Iowa shows

Aww I missed my big chance to join The Band.  *pouts*

GFW announced on social media (and presumably its website) that they'll have an announcement (I know you're shocked) on Monday about the GFW Grand Slam Tour -

https://instagram.com/p/1rQpC0ldlx/

To paraphrase something Dean said about somebody else (Warrior?) a long time ago, Jarrett in a suit looks like a landscaper with a court date.

According to a Q&A done this weekend, Bischoff will be involved in GFW. Add his kid to the database!

Jarrett worked Preston City Wrestling this weekend and Bischoff was with him (in the ring at that) too

Can Russo play guitar? He could team with Jarrett and Bischoff as the The Three Caballeros of shit wrestling booking. A pole match, a flamenco song, a woman getting beat up, With My Baby Tonight, a D list celebrity jumping the barricade, Russo a Capella on Iron Man, ending with a Bandit light commercial and a bitchin Bischoff fingerpicking solo.