DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

They need to do a Vikings gimmick with those two.

If this idea is really a plot to get the Berzerker back, leading his two "sons" down to the ring yelling HUSS! HUSS!, then sir, I stand with you one hundred percent and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. 

• Like 1

That mini-doc really was exceptional, i can't put into words how much I loved it. I'm glad he's getting some shine now after how Balor stole his thunder upon debuting. I'm hoping they do more of those in the future, maybe they can chronicle Neville's main roster debut and Balor's trip home on the European tour.

The thing I'm looking forward to most on NXT is the pending feud between Balor and Breeze. The videos and pictures on Twitter of their house show match last weekend were hilarious.

Has WWE commented whether or not the Friday San Jose show will be aired or not?

Fun show and the main event was going at warp speed. At the end, you could hear Drake tell them to take their time on the strike exchange.

That Itami feature was just absolutely wonderful.  Stuff like that goes so far in getting someone over and making you care about their journey.  My favorite thing was just seeing all the guys come to him after the battle royal.  I've been in a shit ton of battle royals, and it's rare for you to interact with everyone who was in it afterwards like you would a regular match.  The company is clearly high on him still, and he has a great story to tell.

I was ready to write the episode off for basically taking a week off, storyline wise, but all 3 of the matches were top notch, and the last 15 minutes sealed it. 

That Itami feature was just absolutely wonderful.  Stuff like that goes so far in getting someone over and making you care about their journey.  My favorite thing was just seeing all the guys come to him after the battle royal.  I've been in a shit ton of battle royals, and it's rare for you to interact with everyone who was in it afterwards like you would a regular match.  The company is clearly high on him still, and he has a great story to tell.

I was ready to write the episode off for basically taking a week off, storyline wise, but all 3 of the matches were top notch, and the last 15 minutes sealed it. 

As cynical we can be as fans about things like the Andre Battle Royal, it great to seeing how much it meant for Itami just to be in there.  Also pretty awesome how they've kept teasing the GTS.  In this era of regularly kicking out of finishers, it's great to see a finisher actually built up as a deadly move.

"To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is John Cena. And Cena will never quit - ever. He's like the Viet Cong- the Cena Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote."

Murray vs Cena would sell out AT&T Stadium.

They mentioned on this week's show that Sami Zayn will face Rhyno next week. Was that match taped at the San Jose house show? Or will this be a new taping happening over the weekend or next week or what? Any ideas?

They mentioned on this week's show that Sami Zayn will face Rhyno next week. Was that match taped at the San Jose house show? Or will this be a new taping happening over the weekend or next week or what? Any ideas?

New taping, I think. Zayn simply cut a promo at San Jose,

Dave Meltzer @davemeltzerWON  ·  7h 7 hours ago

Everyone should go out of their way to see this week's NXT show.  That's how you make a star.  Just hope they follow up well.

Don't know if I'd say out of order but the show in Ohio and Cal sorta changed how everything went down. It's why I felt the show (2 weeks ago?) with the two title matches felt flat.

The divas match between Banks and Bliss was taped before there match in Ohio that set it up.

The nxt match was taped before Owens and Riley which had the Finn post match thing

I'd be fine if Sami never got his redemption on Owens in NXT. I kind of want Sami to be the Tommy Dreamer to Owens Raven. Let Sami finally get his big win over Owens at Wrestlemania 36 for the belt. Owens as champ defending against the Rumble winner Zayn. Owens treats the match as a joke because he's beaten Zayn every single time for the past 5 years

• Like 1