DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Reportedly Justin Gabriel asked to be released from WWE.

Probably jumping ahead of a Summer contract release; retains more indy cred by requesting the release himself. Maybe he can finally be Stefan Holywood.

Kinda sad. Seemed like he had more to offer than what he was given.

He still was involved with the Nexus and Kelly Kelly. Not a terrible resume.

I had no interest in the Rumble, but I do now. You know why? I don't know what's going to happen and even though I didn't love Rock's matches last time, he's fresh again. If WWE could just keep cycling people in and out and try to have more situations where anything can happen, I'd have more interest.

Orton can be the leader of their rival frat. The feud can culminate in a "Losing team gets put on double secret probation" match.

wouldn't the match involve a paddling stip?

I think that's reserved for when they dress divas up like schoolgirls.

• Like 1

Reportedly Justin Gabriel asked to be released from WWE.

Probably jumping ahead of a Summer contract release; retains more indy cred by requesting the release himself. Maybe he can finally be Stefan Holywood.
Kinda sad. Seemed like he had more to offer than what he was given.

He still was involved with the Nexus and Kelly Kelly. Not a terrible resume.

He did seem like a guy who was one great match/promo/gimmick tweak away from breaking through. Definitely had all the tools in ring, not too sure about his promos. He will fit nicely in Lucha Underground.

You guys aren't watching Total Divas. Frat douche Cena is RIGHT THERE. I would watch him every week.

haven't had a good frat stable in awhile. Kappa Nu Alpha. KNA.
You can take Zack Ryder out of the storage closet he's kept in to be part of Cena's frat douche stable.
Brad Maddox has experience in frat douche stablesCena, Ryder, Brad Maddox and a returning Drew Mac as some sort of frat douche stable would get all of the likes from me. Add Ryback as Ogre and the money just rolls in.I was thinking Cena, Ryder, The Miz, and Alex Riley with special appearances from The Rock as the frat guy that graduated like 20 years ago, but still maintains his frat contacts and stays at the frat house when he travels.

You guys aren't watching Total Divas. Frat douche Cena is RIGHT THERE. I would watch him every week.

You can take Zack Ryder out of the storage closet he's kept in to be part of Cena's frat douche stable.
Brad Maddox has experience in frat douche stables
Cena, Ryder, Brad Maddox and a returning Drew Mac as some sort of frat douche stable would get all of the likes from me. Add Ryback as Ogre and the money just rolls in.
I was thinking Cena, Ryder, The Miz, and Alex Riley with special appearances from The Rock as the frat guy that graduated like 20 years ago, but still maintains his frat contacts and stays at the frat house when he travels.

So basically me?

Who are the face 'nerds' to go against the frat douches?

Bryan as the vegan kid.

Zayn as the "too friendly for his own good" kid.

Itami as the stereotypical Asian kid.

Bull Dempsey or Kevin Owens as the "fat" kid.

Baron Corbin as the "loner jock that helps the nerds" kid.

???

RVD plays the wise old pot dealer.

I'd replace Corbin with Cesaro. He can fit as a jock and also as the foreign exchange student.

Who are the face 'nerds' to go against the frat douches?

Bryan as the vegan kid.

Zayn as the "too friendly for his own good" kid.

Itami as the stereotypical Asian kid.

Bull Dempsey or Kevin Owens as the "fat" kid.

Baron Corbin as the "loner jock that helps the nerds" kid.

???

RVD plays the wise old pot dealer.

I'd replace Corbin with Cesaro. He can fit as a jock and also as the foreign exchange student.

Cesaro: [sniff] I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO READ OKAY!!!! CAN YOU NERDS HELP ME LEARN HOW TO READ???????

Itami: Indubitably!

Cesaro: Geshundheit.

Brad Maddox has experience in frat douche stables
Cena, Ryder, Brad Maddox and a returning Drew Mac as some sort of frat douche stable would get all of the likes from me. Add Ryback as Ogre and the money just rolls in.
I was thinking Cena, Ryder, The Miz, and Alex Riley with special appearances from The Rock as the frat guy that graduated like 20 years ago, but still maintains his frat contacts and stays at the frat house when he travels.

So basically me?

Or Titus O'Neil.

I had no interest in the Rumble, but I do now. You know why?

One the one hand, you provided a spoiler and I assumed just staying out of the Rumble thread would keep me spoiler free but on the other hand, now I'm prepared for the annoyance brought by the person you mentioned. Sooo... thanks?