DVDVR Message Board

Post WrestleMania XXX RAW.

The Natural

So we don't get a Sting but at least Cesaro is the new #2 of the Dangerous Alliance. 

Now for the love of god give me War Games.

IT'S RIGHT THERE and it's not like they have to worry about buyrates. Take the risk. I bet that'd get people to sign up.

Does that Ceasro the new Stunning Steve?

So is Bad News Barrett that over, or has Rey officially joined Cena and Sheamus in the live crowd hate club?

Speaking of which, I feel bad for Big E...

There's a heavy British contingency so it's probably more that than anything else.

Nothing better than Heyman cradling that Andre statue like a baby.

My god, now that buyrates aren't an issue, if Extreme Rules runs a Kane/Evolution vs. Bryan/Shield WarGames match... I think the world might implode.

That's an interesting point -- will controlling how the content gets distributed change the content itself? We might start to see that now.

My god, now that buyrates aren't an issue, if Extreme Rules runs a Kane/Evolution vs. Bryan/Shield WarGames match... I think the world might implode.

Nah, man. You do the HHH/Bryan gimmick match at ER, the Shield/Randy, Tista and Kane NO DQ 6 man, everything falls apart and then you do the War Games. I'd stretch it out even further but I know that BROCK LESNAR AND CESARO ARE GOING TO COME AND FUCK EVERYONE'S SHIT UP. YES. 

I was hoping that Paige was going to give a sly little sideways smile when the bell rang for their match, indicating that she knew exactly what she was doing by goading AJ in to that match. Would've given her some real character right off the bat instead of a fluke "aw shucks" win

• Like 2

Smark crowds hating Rey is odd.

So, I feel like death from NOLA but Saturday, Sunday and tonight are as good a three-day stretch as WWE has ever had. And we talked about how terrible WWE babyfaces were last year. Well that shit certainly changed.

So is Bad News Barrett that over, or has Rey officially joined Cena and Sheamus in the live crowd hate club?

The Mania (and by proxy the post Mania RAW) is usually filled with Europeans who made the trip. They even made reference to it a couple of times on the broadcast.

So it was very much the crowd being pro-Europe than anything Rey did

He was crazy over at the HOF, both with the crowd and with the other wrestlers. He seems to be having so much fun with the gimmick, it's amazingly entertaining.

Oh and...

DEAN TITTY MASTER AMBROSE

mjl0cp.jpg

• Like 11

That's an interesting point -- will controlling how the content gets distributed change the content itself? We might start to see that now.

One of my hopes with the Network is that buyrates aren't that important anymore, that we might get the full on gimmick PPV's back, like full Survivor Series and stuff like WarGames and the return of King of the Ring.

The Mania (and by proxy the post Mania RAW) is usually filled with Europeans who made the trip. They even made reference to it a couple of times on the broadcast.

So it was very much the crowd being pro-Europe than anything Rey did

Everywhere i went in NOLA, i was hearing UK and Aussie accents.

• Like 1

Hopefully Big E's fall from grace will stop when he stops giving his opponents bloody mouths. Think his no bloody mouth streak is up to 3.