DVDVR Message Board

APRIL PHOTO THREAD

Oddly, that's one of the least depressing pictures of modern day Heenan I've seen. It's probably the lighting and the angle but he looks like he's smiling, having a good time, Bully looks like the happiest guy on Earth, and my eyes didn't directly go to what's wrong.

I've never noticed how gross Brody's gig marks were but Jesus they're nasty.

• Like 2

CM Punk could have been at Wrestlemania XXX. Instead, he's checking out bands in the suburbs:

10171225_10152285031825279_3291762099773

You know that says March 4th, not April 4th, right?

That's the date which the guest list was received. The show was last night. CM Punk was there and snubbing everybody that came up to him like the dickbag that he is.

As much fun as it is to rag on Punk, II think he's pretty justified to snub people trying to talk during a concert. Fuck those people, they are the worst. You paid your money so listen to the bands you arseholes.

• Like 3

Oddly, that's one of the least depressing pictures of modern day Heenan I've seen. It's probably the lighting and the angle but he looks like he's smiling, having a good time, Bully looks like the happiest guy on Earth, and my eyes didn't directly go to what's wrong.

that, and it kinda looks like Heenan has a mustache now

Maybe he really was 8-feet tall.

BPTQdKa.jpg

I'm sure Hulk has shrunk a couple of inches too. . .

The statue is also on a base.  Bruno looked about 8 inches shorter than his own life-sized statue and I don't think Bruno's shrunk much, if at all.